Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Me7.5 6hp19 already done??  (Read 10919 times)
prj

« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2022, 09:32:45 AM »

Flex reads and writes the calibration only over OBD.
In boot it can dump the entire thing.

If you write in a different calibration file that does not match the ASW, you'll hard brick the box, only boot recovery is possible, and for that you need to physically access the mechatronic unit, to get to the boot pin.
Not a fun job.

Randomly writing a SGO - if you manage to write the wrong SGO or an SGO that has immo, you're gonna have a brick or an unwritable TCU over OBD.
This is a super stupid idea, not to mention the gear ratios are going to be most likely different on the 4.2, not to mention that all transmissions are not built the same and there can be very different pressures required.
Some 6HP transmissions even have completely different solenoid layout between transmission codes of the same model year, so it does not shift at all with the wrong software.

You can modify the file to have correct shift points, but it's a pretty big job. The diesel gearbox also usually has all the pressure maps end at 5500-5600 rpm, so all the pressure data is missing as well for the higher rpm's.
Everything needs to be rescaled... All the pressures, the torque intervention targets etc.

Realistically using a diesel box is a really stupid decision.
Getting someone to get it to work right is probably more expensive than selling it and buying the correct box...
It would take me a day probably to get it to work right (250+ maps to modify) and I know this thing inside and out, good luck if you don't have ten years of experience.

DSG which is so much easier already takes many hours of tweaking to get all the shiftpoints, shifting and gear ratios right, even when flashing a gasoline file on a diesel trans, which you probably can't do here.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2022, 09:38:47 AM by prj » Logged

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
BlackT

« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2022, 11:16:15 AM »

Oh realy good info thank you

I have not random write SGO via ODIS, but one memeber on this forum has.
When TCU got bricked over ODIS, he yust write again file that work and that it is TCU work again. He write 2.0 TFSi 4.2 MPI and 3.0 mpi on 3.2 FSI gearbox. Some files work others not

According to SSP there only two layouts of solenoids on 6HP19 geaebox
One is with immo and other is without immo.  (Details post in attachment)

I also want to put TDI gearbox but I am so glad I didn't

PRJ can you make something for beter start on 6hp19, when I press brake not to lock TC and less pressure on TC if that is possible
Also to put shift points in tiptronic higer than engine rpm  limiter
Kejsi

« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2022, 11:25:20 AM »

The easiest way will be to change the box to 4.2 now only the question about immo, I guess the a6c6 have immo A4 not yet. Will it work if I throw in crates with a6c6 from immo? Canvers etc I will have to change it again I know
BlackT

« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2022, 11:47:39 AM »

First C6 does not have immo, look at atachment. You need to find gearbox with that mehatronic without immo, you will reconize it by postion of valves
prj

« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2022, 02:25:17 AM »

PRJ can you make something
I can do everything with that gearbox, but will I? The answer is no, I do not deal with calibration anymore.

Log your car properly.
Kejsi

« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2022, 11:39:20 AM »

Oh realy good info thank you

I have not random write SGO via ODIS, but one memeber on this forum has.
When TCU got bricked over ODIS, he yust write again file that work and that it is TCU work again. He write 2.0 TFSi 4.2 MPI and 3.0 mpi on 3.2 FSI gearbox. Some files work others not

According to SSP there only two layouts of solenoids on 6HP19 geaebox
One is with immo and other is without immo.  (Details post in attachment)

I also want to put TDI gearbox but I am so glad I didn't

PRJ can you make something for beter start on 6hp19, when I press brake not to lock TC and less pressure on TC if that is possible
Also to put shift points in tiptronic higer than engine rpm  limiter

Hello, after successfully uploading the sgo to my box  I was able to upload the load from the 4.2mpi box, the gearbox accepted the charge by odis e. It is in safe mode because I do not like ftomn canvers etc which I have to change in the ECU bin file. I have a huge request for you, will you throw me photos of vcds with the visible number of the gearbox and a photo of the measuring block channel 12?

I try upload yours transsmiasion verision
« Last Edit: August 08, 2022, 11:42:51 AM by Kejsi » Logged
BlackT

« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2022, 11:43:02 AM »

I can do everything with that gearbox, but will I? The answer is no, I do not deal with calibration anymore.
Too bad... but is it possible to do what I ask without any mod to TC?
Also do you have any definition and checksum corrector for this gearbox willing to sell?

BlackT

« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2022, 11:46:16 AM »

Hello, after successfully uploading the sgo to my box  I was able to upload the load from the 4.2mpi box, the gearbox accepted the charge by odis e. It is in safe mode because I do not like ftomn canvers etc which I have to change in the ECU bin file. I have a huge request for you, will you throw me photos of vcds with the visible number of the gearbox and a photo of the measuring block channel 12?

prj

« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2022, 11:52:33 AM »

Hello, after successfully uploading the sgo to my box  I was able to upload the load from the 4.2mpi box, the gearbox accepted the charge by odis e. It is in safe mode because I do not like ftomn canvers etc which I have to change in the ECU bin file. I have a huge request for you, will you throw me photos of vcds with the visible number of the gearbox and a photo of the measuring block channel 12?

Before loading random transmission version, did you compare the gear ratios and final drive in ELSA?
Because if they are different it will be in limp mode and all the shift maps will be garbage.

Log your car properly.
Kejsi

« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2022, 12:24:36 PM »

Before loading random transmission version, did you compare the gear ratios and final drive in ELSA?
Because if they are different it will be in limp mode and all the shift maps will be garbage.

Main gear, rear, I do not know what to call it, it is only different. If i  kills the mechatronics, I will buy a second gearbox now correct from gasoline. Currently, this is the only chance to solve my problem, which I will try to solve easily
Kejsi

« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2022, 12:28:10 PM »

Thank you for the photo, if you added a photo where you can see the number and version of the box, it will help me a lot

Something like that Smiley
prj

« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2022, 01:11:37 AM »

Main gear, rear, I do not know what to call it, it is only different. If i  kills the mechatronics, I will buy a second gearbox now correct from gasoline. Currently, this is the only chance to solve my problem, which I will try to solve easily
If you mean the rear diff you are ok. As long as the gearbox output shaft speed is as expected for each gear you should not have any significant issues.

Log your car properly.
BlackT

« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2022, 04:22:15 AM »

Thank you for the photo, if you added a photo where you can see the number and version of the box, it will help me a lot

Something like that Smiley
Mine is 4F but same sh...
Can you ask friend to get you .bin file from that software
Kejsi

« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2022, 08:11:14 AM »

I need to set the matching fmotc in the engine ECU. 9 from my box nor 33 from yours do not fit, I have 98 more attempts to upload the file to the ECU  And I have all the odisa files I found on mhh
prj

« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2022, 06:29:31 AM »

Open the matching 4.2 file and see what it is... simple.

Log your car properly.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: