Pages: [1]
Author Topic: audi tt APP help with my file  (Read 960 times)
puntomultiair

« on: August 05, 2022, 07:49:25 AM »

Hello iam trying to make a file for my audi tt 2002 APP engine and car seems to getting into limp mode
when i log the car i see load 190% i think thats wrong Grin also the preassure when the car isnt into limp mode isnt steady
i post my file if anyone can help me to find out what went wrong
thanks in advance!
_nameless

« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2022, 09:15:36 AM »

Hello iam trying to make a file for my audi tt 2002 APP engine and car seems to getting into limp mode
when i log the car i see load 190% i think thats wrong Grin also the preassure when the car isnt into limp mode isnt steady
i post my file if anyone can help me to find out what went wrong
thanks in advance!
Normally I would say FOLLOW FORUM EDICATE and point out the blatant disregard. Shit, this time I decided to roll with it and let see what we have here...

Short answer: Complete trash.

Long answer: Well to start with DSLOFS is ZEROED!! WTF, limp mode well no shit this will do it. Furthermore, the rest of the file is trash too, and the bad attempt of crackle pops, LDRXN is lol HBN wont allow that, HFM maps lol. You have a ton of maps that have small percentage changes, WHY? Flash back to stock and find someone who has a clue.

The takeaway from this is: Well... The trend, sloppy and lazy.

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: