Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 8E1910115G 08 audi a4 6 speed eeprom and bin file needed.  (Read 3923 times)
bhager429

« on: September 05, 2022, 08:04:49 PM »

8E1910115G 08 audi a4 6 speed eeprom and bin file needed. Stock Ecu Was Missing When Bought The Car. Bought spare Ecu at juck yard But Was For a auto.
bhager429

« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2022, 08:54:45 PM »

has 2.0t bwt engine code
_nameless

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2022, 09:17:21 PM »

The ecu can be changed from auto to manual with ANY diag tool that can do vag long coding. So Real vcds (not shit lite), high level snap-on scan tool, obd11 etc.

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
elektronik13

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2022, 10:06:23 AM »

The ecu can be changed from auto to manual with ANY diag tool that can do vag long coding. So Real vcds (not shit lite), high level snap-on scan tool, obd11 etc.
If the driver does not support the coding of the gearbox, no tool will help, only the replacement of the ecu or flash
_nameless

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2022, 10:12:35 AM »

If the driver does not support the coding of the gearbox, no tool will help, only the replacement of the ecu or flash
Uhh, USDM has variant coding for auto or manual 6 speed bub. Might wanna get your facts straight before talking about shit you have no clue about.

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
elektronik13

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2022, 11:56:51 AM »

Uhh, USDM has variant coding for auto or manual 6 speed bub. Might wanna get your facts straight before talking about shit you have no clue about.
I see that you are better than VW programmers should hire you, the cars would be better.
VW Group programmers are ashamed that you know more than they do
my program also had coding, the problem that the ecu did not accept it even manually entered did not help, there was an error incorrect coding
oh, i did a little of it
I think you are an expert on this topic
It is enough to have USDM
I can ask for the ecu number in which you changed the encoding because I would like to check for training purposes
« Last Edit: September 21, 2022, 12:02:18 PM by elektronik13 » Logged
_nameless

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2022, 12:30:40 PM »

I see that you are better than VW programmers should hire you, the cars would be better.
VW Group programmers are ashamed that you know more than they do
my program also had coding, the problem that the ecu did not accept it even manually entered did not help, there was an error incorrect coding
oh, i did a little of it
I think you are an expert on this topic
It is enough to have USDM
I can ask for the ecu number in which you changed the encoding because I would like to check for training purposes
Dude, fuck off. Your stupid childish comments are just pointless and I dont give a shit about you and yours. My comments are intended for the original poster and not some worthless shit who doesn't know the difference between his ass from a hole in the ground. 

elektronik13

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2022, 02:12:25 PM »

Dude, fuck off. Your stupid childish comments are just pointless and I dont give a shit about you and yours. My comments are intended for the original poster and not some worthless shit who doesn't know the difference between his ass from a hole in the ground. 
Reality of life :
1:Never argue with an idiot, he will pull you down to his level and overcome you with experience
2:Envy is the confession of inferiority
3:Everyone lies
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: