Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Is it safe soft? Audi TT 1.8t AJQ  (Read 8508 times)
TomekBK2

« on: September 19, 2022, 05:33:23 AM »

I read this soft from my car. VCDS logs look very strange.
does driving on this software threaten the engine?
Neproify

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2022, 01:50:26 PM »

You shouldn't drive like that. Your maf sensor is probably on it's way out, or you have leak between maf housing and turbo inlet. It is the cause of yours ignition retard, because engine uses ignition for 120% load when in reality it should use the 170% one, and because of the maf sensor you're running extremely lean!

If you're asking about the tune - iat limiter is never going to limit boost, there are some touched overboost diagnosis maps, and I'm wondering what was the intention on touching the optimal ignition maps. Driver's wish lambda is stock - car always drives on lambda 1 until component protection kicks in. The limp mode on overboost error is disabled. The load reduction on knock is touched at 110 celsius of iat!

If I were you, I would get it back to stock, fix the malfunctions, and then get a proper tune.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2022, 04:27:49 PM »

Any particular reason you ignored forum rules?

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: