Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Generic file help?  (Read 3324 times)
krashot

« on: September 28, 2022, 12:25:18 AM »

Hello,

The car I bought had already a map on it but then I upgraded turbo and parts for stage 2 with k04-023 over the k03s...

The map that was on car actually had the FRONT o2 wideband sensor DISABLED!! ( dont know why)
I read it and send to a tuner to do a file for me with the upgraded parts k04-023 and to activate the Front o2 too.
But I've been chasing an issue since cause i got no lambda control on block 001 - would give some strange numbers and has strange behaviour ( log below)

I am thinking that I actually find out that the car that was on the map firstly - it was a GENERIC map file...so the tuner did changes over the existing generic map and maybe the Front o2 is still disabled?

Can somebody help and check for me if that's the case? I've been chasing and chasing the issue for almost a year...

Setup:
K04 -023
4 bar fpr
386 cc
kemso lph
3" oversize tip
3" maf
3" downpipe
fmic

Thanks,
« Last Edit: September 28, 2022, 12:33:34 AM by krashot » Logged
adam-

« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2022, 03:50:33 AM »

Log is shit.  Use ME7logger.  Fuel control is shocking, req is nowhere near act.  Does the tune suit the injectors AND FPR combo?
prj

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2022, 09:42:37 AM »

I read it and send to a tuner to do a file for me with the upgraded parts k04-023 and to activate the Front o2 too.
You got scammed. Write it off as a learning experience.
Flash stock file and bring it to someone who is actually going to physically tune the car.

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2022, 11:26:35 PM »

A year? You should have given up after a month.

Find another tuner.

Also, this is DIY site. You could have spent that year reading up on EFI and turbos.

Finally, don't break forum rules.

You did read the sticky before posting, right?

https://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=5295.0title=

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: