Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 06a 906 032lp file issue  (Read 15574 times)
Myturbodiesel77

« on: November 08, 2022, 07:58:58 PM »

I have started tuning a spare ecu with tuner pro. Just put a soft launch control on there. It worked great for the first run. Then cycled the key and had no start no communication. Boot mode and reflashed stock tune. Works good. I then validate my checksums with Ultimo program. I also used the checksum function with mpps. Both say ok. I then bench flash the tune back on. And no start again. I've attempted to use me7check and me7sum programs but my computer keeps giving me access denied errors in cmd prompt. Some security issue I am still trying to figure out.

If anyone is interested in looking it over or tossing it through their machine it would be much appreciated!
« Last Edit: November 08, 2022, 08:05:12 PM by Myturbodiesel77 » Logged
Myturbodiesel77

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2022, 08:41:55 PM »

Got my security options correct finally. Ran the me7 check and my file is bad. Sorry for wasting everybody's time. I was really fighting this computer.
doublerwest

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2022, 11:00:14 PM »

Got my security options correct finally. Ran the me7 check and my file is bad. Sorry for wasting everybody's time. I was really fighting this computer.
You can't learn if you don't ask questions!

W357
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2022, 11:12:39 PM »

Please follow forum rules in the future.

If you were having problems with either me7sum or me7check you should have copy/pasted the command and output

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: