Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Galletto Help please  (Read 5440 times)
cactusgreens4

« on: June 27, 2012, 01:31:27 PM »

Yesterday I received my new galletto cable in the mail and successfully flashed with galletto (in boot mode) to my ecu. Today, I went to do some more flashing and when I connected and started up the ecu in boot mode galletto responds "Boot mode inactive" wtf? it worked last night, I have done nothing to my computer cable or bench harness since then and now all of a sudden its not working? Did I get one of those cables that only works for a day or something? I dont know what to do so any advice would be greatly appreciated. I just want my car to run agian  Angry
Stompen

2002 Audi A4 1.8T

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2012, 10:27:18 PM »

I used to get this all the time.
Make sure you have a stable 12V and check the connections on your harness.
You could also try unplugging the cable from the computer and the battery, wait 10-30 minutes, connect, and try again.

What power supply are you using?
cactusgreens4

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2012, 01:50:10 PM »

the connects on my harness are fine because I can use my "dumb" cable to read the eeprom in bootmode, so i know bootmode is working too. i have also tried waiting and that did not help, my power supply is a battery charger.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: