Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Boot mode 06a906032e issues?  (Read 1845 times)
yunvme666

« on: April 25, 2023, 11:46:02 AM »

What's up everyone, I'm having an issue with getting into boot mode with an 06a906032e from a 99 aph beetle.  I can read the flash,  it's a 29f400, but I just can't get into boot mode,  I'm wondering if it could be a driver issue or something else to check?  I did jump pin 24 on the flash rom, while using galletto 1260 just can't get it to connect into boot mode.  Nefmoto flasher does same thing.  Just wanted to get ideas while I'm working to try later.  I didn't try the resistor on pins 24 and 32  as I didn't have the right sizes atm. I did search yesterday while trying to resolve this.  As far as cables I have 3, a black vag kkl , the blue 409.1 vag kkl and my first cable I know worked years ago , I forget the number but it's ftd2x or something.  Never got into one of these I had to jump yet, just the 01.5 up a4.

Thinking of deleting all the drivers and starting over maybe?

Thoughts?
_nameless

« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2023, 07:48:51 AM »

What's up everyone, I'm having an issue with getting into boot mode with an 06a906032e from a 99 aph beetle.  I can read the flash,  it's a 29f400, but I just can't get into boot mode,  I'm wondering if it could be a driver issue or something else to check?  I did jump pin 24 on the flash rom, while using galletto 1260 just can't get it to connect into boot mode.  Nefmoto flasher does same thing.  Just wanted to get ideas while I'm working to try later.  I didn't try the resistor on pins 24 and 32  as I didn't have the right sizes atm. I did search yesterday while trying to resolve this.  As far as cables I have 3, a black vag kkl , the blue 409.1 vag kkl and my first cable I know worked years ago , I forget the number but it's ftd2x or something.  Never got into one of these I had to jump yet, just the 01.5 up a4.

Thinking of deleting all the drivers and starting over maybe?

Thoughts?

Nefmoto does not support boot mode... Galletto requires your cable eeprom to be patched with mprog before it will work with galletto software, so if you haven't done that... That's your issue. If you have done that and still have an issue , check your pinouts and sequence of events for boot mode.

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: