Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Nefmoto wont connect.  (Read 8937 times)
prj

« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2023, 12:53:20 PM »

abandonware is a term I only use for closed source things like setzi's logger and the zillion other eeprom tools stupid people insist on keeping closed source.
As I already did with the 2.2T shit, if I ever stop working on my logger or providing it as a service, I'll opensource the whole thing.

For now at least there is a fully supported and free solution for ME7 via J2534.
And also ME7Logger still works very well Smiley

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
BlackA6

« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2023, 05:38:37 PM »

ZF8 does not really need tuning on this car with this engine. It will never ever be able to connect to it...

What you are asking is about the same level as asking if your car will be able to take you to the moon in the future. Probably not.

Also, I am not sure why you think it matters if the nefmoto flashtool connects to your car or not.
What does that even have to do with anything?

Connecting with nefmoto software to uitilize the read/flashing/ etc. HPT doesn't show all the table that can be modified and using a bin would allow me to do a lot more.
prj

« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2023, 12:22:22 AM »

Connecting with nefmoto software to uitilize the read/flashing/ etc. HPT doesn't show all the table that can be modified and using a bin would allow me to do a lot more.
You were already told, there is VWFlash that can read/write the ECU.
And WinOLS to be able to edit anything in the file.

Did you skip reading that? Choose not to?

Log your car properly.
BlackA6

« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2023, 06:17:47 AM »

You were already told, there is VWFlash that can read/write the ECU.
And WinOLS to be able to edit anything in the file.

Did you skip reading that? Choose not to?

I know what I was already told and I can definitely read the past thread if need be. I was answered your question when I initially asked if nef software will ever connect with a 2017. You responded why does it matter if the car can connect. Did you skip reading my response to your question? Choose not to?

Was just answering your question that stemmed off my question lol
prj

« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2023, 08:11:55 AM »

I know what I was already told and I can definitely read the past thread if need be. I was answered your question when I initially asked if nef software will ever connect with a 2017. You responded why does it matter if the car can connect. Did you skip reading my response to your question? Choose not to?

Sorry but are you blind?

Will Nefmoto ever be able to connect to the 2017 in the future? I really like the community here and the assistance that's offered here.
It will never ever be able to connect to it...

Then you bring HPT into this for zero reason.

Nefmoto Flasher "connecting" to your car via a KKL cable has about as much likelihood succeeding as your engine running on diesel fuel.
K-Line and CAN are two completely different technologies.

This community here has nothing to do with the flasher these days. The flasher is just a tool posted here for ME7.
This forum is not built around it.

Log your car properly.
BlackA6

« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2023, 12:16:27 PM »

Sorry but are you blind?
It will never ever be able to connect to it...

Then you bring HPT into this for zero reason.

Nefmoto Flasher "connecting" to your car via a KKL cable has about as much likelihood succeeding as your engine running on diesel fuel.
K-Line and CAN are two completely different technologies.

This community here has nothing to do with the flasher these days. The flasher is just a tool posted here for ME7.
This forum is not built around it.

Not blind at all, actually have very good vision. I'd bet its better than you.

Only mention HPT bc it limits the access and it appears yall can do much more. Actually more of a comparison on why I think this is better. KKL and VCDS didnt work but I get it. Thanks again for the info you provided earlier.
_nameless

« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2023, 12:59:02 PM »

Only mention HPT bc it limits the access and it appears yall can do much more. Actually more of a comparison on why I think this is better. KKL and VCDS didnt work but I get it. Thanks again for the info you provided earlier.
Proper vcds does work for the car.

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
prj

« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2023, 02:03:52 PM »

Unfortunately your vision does not help your reading comprehension.

Real VCDS works perfectly fine.

You're trying to use a cable that does not have a CAN transceiver to talk to a car that has it's whole diagnostics on CAN.
The only thing that is useful in that cable is the plug that fits, everything else is incompatible with your car.

You were told exactly what to do, further discussion is pointless.

Log your car properly.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: