Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: DL501 AMAX and shift issues  (Read 5614 times)
Audirama

« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2024, 01:35:06 PM »

I will keep trying to work with my tcu tuner in the mean time. Just wanted to make sure I cover bases on my end before complaining

but yeah I do wonder, for KFMIOP2KA which is KFMIOP but for 2nd fuel. Does this table need to be rescaled as well for people running ethanol? I see it was left stock, wonder if it should be touched at all, are these tables used when flex fuel is active?

I am at a crossroads now.

my options are:

- Try another tcu tuner
- Try to tune DL501 myself
- Rip out DL501 and put a ZF8 instead.

Unsure which way to go, but the car is running great and the transmission issue is holding it back. I will have to make a decision or my transmission will bite the dust lol
« Last Edit: August 31, 2024, 01:52:02 PM by Audirama » Logged
jcsbanks

« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2024, 02:48:03 PM »

I will keep trying to work with my tcu tuner in the mean time. Just wanted to make sure I cover bases on my end before complaining

but yeah I do wonder, for KFMIOP2KA which is KFMIOP but for 2nd fuel. Does this table need to be rescaled as well for people running ethanol? I see it was left stock, wonder if it should be touched at all, are these tables used when flex fuel is active?

I am at a crossroads now.

my options are:

- Try another tcu tuner
- Try to tune DL501 myself
- Rip out DL501 and put a ZF8 instead.

Unsure which way to go, but the car is running great and the transmission issue is holding it back. I will have to make a decision or my transmission will bite the dust lol

The second fuel table is not used. The OEM flex fuel solutions vary and are not usually complete enough to use in the aftermarket, so we added extra tables for flex fuel for things we wanted to blend.
Audirama

« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2024, 07:41:00 PM »

noted, thank you
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: