Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Glad to join in this comunity!  (Read 487 times)
Stan.Anndrei

« on: August 30, 2024, 06:29:16 AM »

Hello everyone,

I’m Andrei from Romania, currently working in Germany as a test engineer in the automotive industry. My work primarily involves testing various features for Audi vehicles. I’m relatively new to ECU programming, but I’m eager to learn and expand my skills in this area.

I recently became the proud owner of an Audi TT MK1 BAM 1.8T with ECU 8N0906018H, which has sparked my interest in diving deeper into tuning and ECU modifications.

I joined Nefmoto to connect with others who share the same passion for automotive tuning and to gain more knowledge about ECU programming. I’m excited to be a part of this community and look forward to learning from all of you and contributing where I can.

Outside of work, I enjoy exploring new technologies and staying up-to-date with the latest advancements in automotive engineering. I’m open to any tips or guidance you can offer as I dive deeper into this field.

Looking forward to being a part of the discussions here!

Best regards,
Andrei
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: