Pages: [1]
Author Topic: can someone please help and plot these logs  (Read 7224 times)
Boost401

« on: August 31, 2012, 04:08:50 PM »

can someone  plot this log? pleaaaaase ( trying to get the the hang of what to plot with what axis and thinking its going to take awhile )..just trying to see whats wrong with my car asap...  i attatch a file and logged pretty much everything .......thanks if anyone can help
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2012, 04:41:00 PM »

Why? What is going to take a while?

Get ECUxPlot

Plot reqboost vs actual

Plot req AFR

Plot timing

What else is there?

Don't be in a rush. It's your car. You are responsible for it. You can't simply demand others do work for you just because you need it ASAP.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 04:42:54 PM by nyet » Logged

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Boost401

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2012, 05:43:49 PM »

I tried but it doesn't come out as clear and As good as other ppls.... So I'm sure it will take some time to figure all the what  to graph......like it could be rpm on x axis and boost on y axis ... This is the first time for me using any type of graph so it will Atleast take me some time ....for you guys probably not .....and was just wondering if some could if not then I can wait until I figure it out
Boost401

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2012, 06:03:28 PM »

Sorry i did not intend for it to sound demanding don't worry about it.....I'll do it ..sorry I wasted your time
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2012, 06:49:07 PM »

I tried but it doesn't come out as clear and As good as other ppls.... So I'm sure it will take some time to figure all the what  to graph......like it could be rpm on x axis and boost on y axis ... This is the first time for me using any type of graph so it will Atleast take me some time ....for you guys probably not .....and was just wondering if some could if not then I can wait until I figure it out

What doesn't come out as clear? Adjust the filter to set your gear. Plot rpm on x axis.

then req/actual boost on y1, and wgdc on y2

rinse, repeat for other things.

ECUx Plot

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2012, 06:54:34 PM »

ECUx Plot

Boost401

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2012, 07:39:09 PM »

Thank you
matchew

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2012, 07:45:19 PM »

Holy boost control...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: