Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11
Author Topic: ASM based map locator platform  (Read 132466 times)
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #105 on: January 04, 2018, 08:29:55 PM »

try again, i did something wrong hehe

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
quattroGmbH

« Reply #106 on: January 04, 2018, 08:48:27 PM »

try again, i did something wrong hehe

Great success! Thank you Nye! I really appreciate you supporting this, even 5 years later. Smiley Smiley
quattroGmbH

« Reply #107 on: January 04, 2018, 08:59:31 PM »

C:\me7-tools\maplocator-ui\maplocator-release>java -jar maplocator-ui.jar
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ClassCastException: java.base/jdk.internal.
loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader cannot be cast to java.base/java.net.URLClass
Loader
        at com.prj.tuning.maplocator.ui.Loader.main(Loader.java:15)
        at com.prj.tuning.maplocator.CrossPlatformRunner.main(CrossPlatformRunne
r.java:31)

C:\me7-tools\maplocator-ui\maplocator-release>

Got this error and jar wouldnt open under Java 9. Downgraded to Java 8 and it opens right up.

« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 09:43:39 PM by quattroGmbH » Logged
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #108 on: January 04, 2018, 10:59:25 PM »

I see that too. Working on it now.

ECUx Plot

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #109 on: January 04, 2018, 11:04:16 PM »

Urgh. java9 broke classLoader big time. This could take a bit of effort.

ECUx Plot

nyet
Administrator

« Reply #110 on: January 04, 2018, 11:56:35 PM »

Yea, I am likely not going to be able to fix this without prj's help

ECUx Plot

prj

« Reply #111 on: January 05, 2018, 12:17:52 AM »

I saw your pull requests for the me7-tools stuff too, going to look at it over the weekend.

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
clubman

« Reply #112 on: January 05, 2018, 02:11:11 AM »

quattroGmbH, which version of jdk8 did you install?

I installed  Java SE Development Kit 8u151 but still it is not working for me. We get that same error about the artifact.
quattroGmbH

« Reply #113 on: January 05, 2018, 08:28:11 AM »

quattroGmbH, which version of jdk8 did you install?

I installed  Java SE Development Kit 8u151 but still it is not working for me. We get that same error about the artifact.

Did you download the newest version? Nye fixed that error yesterday. I compiled with 9, and then opened with 1.8.151
clubman

« Reply #114 on: January 05, 2018, 11:23:56 AM »

Yeah I compiled it with9 but I get the same error with 151 and 152. Do I need to run it on the jdk or jre directory (or add them to the system variables)?

The thing is that I can't change the Java version on the PC. Whatever I do (change path, java_version etc etc) it still shows version 9.01+11 using java -version.

Edit: Ok I just uninstalled version 9 and it ran. Only found 3 axis and KFLBTS though on my Volvo ME7 file. Can I do something to help it locate more maps or thats it?
« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 12:20:18 PM by clubman » Logged
quattroGmbH

« Reply #115 on: January 05, 2018, 04:21:28 PM »

Volvo support is limited. You would have to create more Volvo specific XMLs. Do you have any similar, more defined binaries? There is a findmap 0.3 floating around. Not sure if it will work with Volvo. Worth giving it a shot
clubman

« Reply #116 on: January 06, 2018, 01:38:40 AM »

I’ll search for it,thanks.. I have managed to define around 35 maps on my bin manually and using friends’ help. How do I define an XML? Is there a manual? The pattern, where do i get it from? Are those values like contained always in a map and that’s how it identifies them? I checked some of the patterns but they are not incremental rather than mixed values..

Thanks!
quattroGmbH

« Reply #117 on: January 06, 2018, 11:46:06 AM »

I’ll search for it,thanks.. I have managed to define around 35 maps on my bin manually and using friends’ help. How do I define an XML? Is there a manual? The pattern, where do i get it from? Are those values like contained always in a map and that’s how it identifies them? I checked some of the patterns but they are not incremental rather than mixed values..

Thanks!
It’s all explained by prj in the first few posts.
antaljani

« Reply #118 on: March 15, 2018, 01:23:31 PM »

Hello Everybody,

When I try to compile this java stuff, I getting an error message:
Code:
Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.1:compile (default-compile) on project maplocator-ui: Compilation failure
[ERROR] /Users/antaljanos/Documents/GitHub/me7-tools/maplocator-ui/src/main/java/com/prj/tuning/maplocator/export/xdf/model/Project.java:[17,8] com.prj.tuning.maplocator.export.xdf.model.Project is not abstract and does not override abstract method getConstants() in com.prj.tuning.xdf.binding.XdfProject

I cannot find any solution in this thread...
Is there anybody, who can help me?

I'm using Maven latest version and also Java SDK latest versioin.

Btw, why the compiled jar file does not exist in github?

Thanks in advance.
marcjero

« Reply #119 on: June 23, 2018, 05:38:07 AM »

Hello,

thank you a million for sharing this nice tool. I would like to extend it in order to support other Bosch ecus (MEG1.x). I have several question before starting.

-XML Plugin seems to have hardcoded support for Audi and Volvo ecus. Should I patch the XML Plugin code or write my own Java plugin ? Maybe it's possible to make the XML Plugin more generic ?

-The ECU I'm working on includes several variants of the same maps (for different engine power) Problem is the code calling the maps is quite similar also, so it's very difficult to find a single match pattern. What is happening when there are several matching candidates ? Is the first match returned ?

BTW I just found this tiny disassembler for C166 : https://github.com/hn/c166-dis
Works pretty well and is enough for me as I can't afford the IDA pro license.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11
  Print  

Jump to: