Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Newbi section?  (Read 22006 times)
Bosse

« on: November 03, 2012, 01:53:38 PM »

As we all know,newbi asks about tunes,(like me).And other stuff.Is it possible to make a newbis topic guiding to the wiki first.after all,if u googel u end upp at the forum ending whith basic questions based in the wiki.I am a newbi regarding to posts.But all i want to know is writen in the forum.My motto read first,then qestions.
If there is a newbi sektion i will gladly help in the way a can.
Bosse.
kory2000pr

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2014, 05:50:09 PM »

As we all know,newbi asks about tunes,(like me).And other stuff.Is it possible to make a newbis topic guiding to the wiki first.after all,if u googel u end upp at the forum ending whith basic questions based in the wiki.I am a newbi regarding to posts.But all i want to know is writen in the forum.My motto read first,then qestions.
If there is a newbi sektion i will gladly help in the way a can.
Bosse.
I agree. We need a newbie section. Ive been vw tech for over 12 years and i feel out of place in this forum just because I dont know a lot about computers.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2014, 08:17:36 PM »

I agree. We need a newbie section. Ive been vw tech for over 12 years and i feel out of place in this forum just because I dont know a lot about computers.

The problem is, this is not the place to learn about computers (hex, command line, etc.)

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
ddillenger

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2014, 09:03:36 PM »

The problem is, this is not the place to learn about computers (hex, command line, etc.)

I vote newb section. I'm emailing you with my thoughts.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: