Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Virgin 95040 bin  (Read 28849 times)
ddillenger

« on: February 25, 2013, 09:27:23 PM »

This file is virgin, you can copy it into your ecu and complete adaptation as though it was a new ecu. Tested on me7.1 and me7.5 ecu's. Do not use this on me7.1.1 vehicles.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
jooo

« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2013, 10:51:32 AM »

This file is virgin, you can copy it into your ecu and complete adaptation as though it was a new ecu. Tested on me7.1 and me7.5 ecu's. Do not use this on me7.1.1 vehicles.
Thank you!
We now really need a 7.1.1 virgin file too.
lukeljmt

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2013, 07:23:32 PM »

yes i need a virgin file for motronic me7.1.1g ecu part no 022906032GJ audi a3 3.2  help please
regards
ddillenger

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2013, 07:29:31 PM »

yes i need a virgin file for motronic me7.1.1g ecu part no 022906032GJ audi a3 3.2  help please
regards

I'm going to let you in on a little secret. This is a relatively small board. Almost everyone here reads every topic. The fact that you posted 5 different threads about the same thing isn't helping your cause.

I upload pretty much everything I get. If I had one, It would be posted.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:

Email>PM
lukeljmt

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2013, 01:40:53 AM »

thanks and sorry for multiplying, i guess iv looked in few places and cant find it so im getting a bit desperate
cheers for the answer
esilviu

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2013, 12:45:22 AM »

Hello, Is it OK to use this file with Bosch Motronic ME 7.5.10 , normally it should, if not do you know a method to extract the pin code (without having the original cluster) direct from this spare ECU connected to the car through the OBD2 port - the ECU code is 036 906 032 BJ  engine code  BCA. I bought this ECU as a spare one and it came without pin code so is not possible to use it.
Thanks very much for your help
ddillenger

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2013, 01:01:28 AM »

http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=1168.0title=

Read that. It's always best to immo-off your own file as not all eeprom bis are compatible. Read it, post it, and we'll go from there. It's worth noting it can be read via OBD, but writing must be done via bootmode. If you are unfamiliar with the term, search the site!

This may also be helpful.

http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=2973.0title=

It walks you through disabling your immobilizer manually from your own bin, and gives a good example on why you shouldn't just use a random file.

Welcome, and good luck.

Email/Google chat:

Email>PM
esilviu

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2013, 02:26:06 AM »

Thanks very much for your very fast reply, still if you can help me before reading all the posts - from your vast experience is there a way to extract the pin code from the eeprom dump which I will read with ME7_95040 - ArgDub's EEPROM programmer? If yes I would install the spare ECU and adapt it to my car using VAG COM as I already have the pin code from my actual ECU extracted from the cluster with vag tacho? I only need the spare ECU pin code.

Thank you very much
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 02:43:39 AM by esilviu » Logged
ddillenger

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2013, 02:45:54 AM »

Thanks very much for your very fast reply, still if you can help me before reading all the posts - from your vast experience is there a way to extract the pin code from the eeprom dump which I will read with ME7_95040 - ArgDub's EEPROM programmer? If yes I would install the spare ECU and adapt it to my car using VAG COM as I already have the pin code from my actual ECU extracted from the cluster with vag tacho? I only need the spare ECU pin code.

Thank you very much

Everything you want to know has been covered in those threads. The second one gives you the location of the SKC in the dump, as well as how to decipher it. I spent a lot of time putting the information together, and then did the legwork and linked you to it. All you have to do is read it.

Email/Google chat:

Email>PM
esilviu

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2013, 02:49:29 AM »

I already read also the second link and now is clear for me, You are a GOLDMINE SIR!!!

Thank you very much
Jim_Coupe

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2015, 02:54:42 PM »

Excuse me if i sounds dumb.. What does this Virgin do.. Delete immo ?

E85oholic
316LV

« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2015, 03:17:34 PM »

Excuse me if i sounds dumb.. What does this Virgin do.. Delete immo ?

It simulates a brand new ECU that has never been paired with a cluster before, hence the virgin part. Imagine your ECU fried and you got a brand new replacement from the dealership in other words.

Go ahead and give me negative karma... I don't care if you like what I post princess.
RelentlessDan

« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2015, 11:30:20 AM »

It simulates a brand new ECU that has never been paired with a cluster before, hence the virgin part. Imagine your ECU fried and you got a brand new replacement from the dealership in other words.

How do you then pair it with your cluster and key?
adam-

« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2015, 03:36:31 PM »

As usual?
everydayparadise

« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2016, 09:33:11 AM »

How do you then pair it with your cluster and key?

I have the same question. It is automatic? Also If you IMMO off this file what would happen?
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: