Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Strange Problem with immo2 - cannot activate immo  (Read 4980 times)
cocktailyogi

« on: March 23, 2013, 06:56:41 AM »

Hi,

usually all people want to disable immo. I want to ACTIVATE immo in my Audi A3 2000, 1.8t 150HP

Engine ECU is ME7.5 06A906032AS with stock software
Dashboard is Jaeger M73

The car has two keys and I made a third one (not programmed to dash). When I start the car with the non-adapted key, the engine starts?!? The key-symbol in dashboard is blinking, but engine does not stop running. ECU log error: engine start blocked.

Then I loaded in bootmode two different virgin eeprom-files from this forum to the ECU and adapted the ECU to the dash with the Immo2-Rosstech-Procedure in VCDS. Everything is fine, exept, that the engine starts and does not stop after 1 second. The I installed a stock flash-dump to the ECU (06A906032AS_0002), but same problem. Immo seems to be disabled..., but how. Is it possible, that the dash itself has been modified?

What is going on? My goal is to enable immobiliser!

Yogi

cocktailyogi

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2013, 07:05:16 AM »

I will attach my eeprom here, immo is enabled!

Any ides, what is the problem?
cocktailyogi

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2013, 05:28:13 AM »

Okay,

I solved it on my own.... The solution is...... ...... ......
that the was no problem.... ;-)

The ECU 7.5 seems to have something like a immo-timer. When the immo is unlocked with an authorised key and switches off it allows restarts without authorisation for a certain time (~ 1minute). I was testing all my keys (2 authorised, 1 unauthorised) in a short time and the engine always started.
But when I close the car and wait 5 minutes I cannot start the car with the unauthorised key.

Done.
Yogi

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: