Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Memory Validation Issue  (Read 5652 times)
skinnytirez

« on: June 16, 2013, 07:56:21 PM »

Hi everyone- Trying to flash new file and i'm having an issue.
 total noob so any advice is appreciated.
Here are 4 screenshots of what's going on...

Screenshots in case they are helpful...

Thanks,

Alex
ddillenger

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2013, 07:58:45 PM »

Has it ever been flashed/chipped/otherwise tuned?

Also,CTRL+PRINT SCREEN. Much sweeter than taking pictures Smiley

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
skinnytirez

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2013, 08:04:17 PM »

I know how to screenshot... it was just more convenient to take pics on my phone as my computer didn't have internet connection, and i didnt have a flash drive to save them..

It has been flashed successfully before... this is just a new file to go along with my new frankenturbos...
phila_dot

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2013, 08:12:59 PM »

RequestUpload has been disabled.

Who tuned it?
skinnytirez

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2013, 08:48:21 PM »

RequestUpload has been disabled.

Who tuned it?

What is requestupload?

It is a j-fonz tune; I e-mail'd him, but he hasn't gotten back to me yet (it's only been a day & it's a weekend so i'm not surprised...his communication has been excellent!)
Josh spent tons of time looking at logs and making revisions for me while i was chasing my tail with RP turbo issues... no i finally got frankenturbos installed (in my buddies driveway) and i can't get the new file to load...

skinnytirez

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2013, 08:50:24 PM »

What is requestupload?
And how do i enable it?

It is a j-fonz tune; I e-mail'd him, but he hasn't gotten back to me yet (it's only been a day & it's a weekend so i'm not surprised...his communication has been excellent!)
Josh spent tons of time looking at logs and making revisions for me while i was chasing my tail with RP turbo issues... no i finally got frankenturbos installed (in my buddies driveway) and i can't get the new file to load...

ddillenger

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2013, 09:01:53 PM »

One particular byte is changed in the beginning of the file (0F becomes 00) and you can no longer read the file. You can flash over it just fine. A lot of tuners do it.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:

Email>PM
skinnytirez

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2013, 09:52:48 PM »

I would love to flash it...however it won't allow me to.

When i hover my mouse over the file i am trying to flash a tool tip pops up and says the file must be an even number of bytes??

Could this be my issue?

ddillenger

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2013, 10:16:18 PM »

You're trying to flash a bad file. You're lucky nefmoto won't allow it. How many bytes is the file you're trying to flash? Should be 1024.

Email/Google chat:

Email>PM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: