Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Can anyone tell me the format of the binary mappack (.kp) files?  (Read 16196 times)
opctim

« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2018, 05:13:03 AM »

Im Sorry for delay, i hope you can read my code.

First you need to take a look on
function explodeKennfeldPaket($thisKennfeldPaket)

This will cut the header and footer from kp file

After that you should take a look on
function filterKennfeld($thisKennfeld)
This function is very difficult but ill try to help so much i can.

But this will not work with the newest .kp format. The newest one is compressed and crypted Sad

Hi mazer.

I stumbled upon your file here and asked myself if you are interested in writing a documentation about the kp file format with me.
I noticed you are german too, I think the communication would be very easy like this. I've been working with PHP and other languages for years now.

Just hit me up with what you think about this.

@nyet:

I thought about building a library in java to read / write kp files. This could be used in the me7-tool. Like this, we could automatically generate XML files for map recognition.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2018, 09:42:40 AM »

I thought about building a library in java to read / write kp files. This could be used in the me7-tool. Like this, we could automatically generate XML files for map recognition.

you can start with my ecuxplot java code, it has kp reading in it. Unfortunately, it is only for a very very old version.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: