Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: recovery function ME9.7  (Read 22596 times)
mariusz971

« on: October 01, 2013, 01:05:29 PM »

Hi guys, I have a problem with one car. I was updating ecu and programming failure. Is still communication with ecu and is showing version data and Error code. Talking with other friends they tould me that all data is still in ecu just car won't start because ecu is still in boot mode. I have heared that is possible to restart ecu from bootmode after programming failure (Recover Function).  ECU ME 9.7
Is there somebody who has expiriance with this? Can somebody help me to resolve this nightmare? I appreciate any help because I'm realy in trouble, thank you

this is data from ecu

--- electronic control unit identification ---

Mercedes-Benz No. : 00 44 46 37 40
Supplier : Bosch
Hardware Version : 11 / 07
Software Version : 22 / 08
Diagnosis Version : 64 / 229
Date of Manufacture: 13.03.07

Fault Codes
============================================
D606 Control unit software 'DATA' missing or is corrupt.

==== Extended identification
Code Fingerprint of Module 1
Programming Date : 24-09-13
Tester Serial number: 10250910

Data Fingerprint of Module 1
Programming Date : 30-05-11
Tester Serial number: 10266510

Codeblock Software Identification of Module 1
Software Version : 08.48.01
Part Number : 0009024201

Datablock Software Identification of Module 1
Software Version : 06.00.30
Part Number : 009034200

Bootblock Software Identification of Module 1
Software Version : 05.26.30
Part Number : 009024201
Rsibiza

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2013, 01:53:03 PM »

Hi.

Best way to recover this ecu,would be an write of flash by BDM module.
You will need send ecu to someone with bdm programmer,or if yo. Have an bdm prgrammer get an bdm read,as bdm read is abit different from obd read,related to boot ram sector etc...

This is the only way i know to fully recover the MCPXX ecus.

Best regards. Sandro
mariusz971

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2013, 04:55:58 PM »

thank you for some suggestion. Problem is to find same car  or ecu to copy software. This is cls 63 amg 8cyl 2007 and ecu is ME9.7, A156 1501879, Bosh 0261209265. Yes I have bdm programmer and I can read full bdm but after read what I supposed to do? after readed, file have to be fixed in some way? or just try to read and write same data?
k0mpresd

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2013, 05:03:32 PM »

he means find a full bdm read from a working ecu, then reflash to your ecu.
mariusz971

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2013, 05:16:00 AM »

I can't find same ecu. I asked many people for this, nobody can find that's why I'm trying to understand how is working "restore ecu from bootmode after unsuccesfull flashing" . If somebody knows what to do or how to do in this case please help me
Dobermann

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2013, 09:48:02 AM »

I can't find same ecu. I asked many people for this, nobody can find that's why I'm trying to understand how is working "restore ecu from bootmode after unsuccesfull flashing" . If somebody knows what to do or how to do in this case please help me

hello i need more info for help !!

witch tools do you have !! Huh and what tool did you use for flashing !!

the best way i think is read the ecu with BDM !!

than post the files here !!
Dobermann

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2013, 09:54:01 AM »

the error code shows that some data is missing !! this happens when you try to write the ecu and the file is not full writen to the end !!

you need software file from this ecu and you nusst write this file complete !!

if you have a bdm reader read it !

if its possible make a foto from the ecu with all bosch data on the top !!
mariusz971

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2013, 10:24:06 AM »

thank you for reply. For programing (update) MB cars I'm using Xentry SDConnect4 and never had problem exept this time. To read full bdm on this ecu I use bdm100 or xprog (both works grate, never problem read&write). Later I will send full bdm, thank you
mariusz971

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2013, 07:12:21 PM »

ok, this is full bdm. Please if somebody can verify data or can fix this.
I was thinking maybe somebody can prepair file as a virgin ecu after that I can try reprogramming?
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 07:17:46 PM by mariusz971 » Logged
Dobermann

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2013, 04:26:00 AM »

ok, this is full bdm. Please if somebody can verify data or can fix this.
I was thinking maybe somebody can prepair file as a virgin ecu after that I can try reprogramming?

hi,

ok i think the flash is bad !! i get no checksumm ! i have here some other full bdm readed flash files from cls and c63 amg

maybe you can try one of them flash files i have !! if that works you can make update with xentry or you can go to Mercedes for update new software !!!

try it and report please !! my files are from 2007 and 2008 !!

mariusz971

« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2013, 06:14:31 PM »

ok, this is the report. I tried to use files what you send to me but everytime after programming MPC or Flash verification shows me an error in many addresses. I took original flash (corrupted) and did virgin file. Put back to the ecu and diagnostic still was showing error "606 data missing) but I was able to reprogram ecu (update) again
....and CAR IS RUNNING!!!!

SPECIAL THANKS TO DOBERMANN, he shows his professionality.

Thank you Dobermann, thank you, thank you.............!

Dobermann

« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2013, 04:06:26 AM »

ok, this is the report. I tried to use files what you send to me but everytime after programming MPC or Flash verification shows me an error in many addresses. I took original flash (corrupted) and did virgin file. Put back to the ecu and diagnostic still was showing error "606 data missing) but I was able to reprogram ecu (update) again
....and CAR IS RUNNING!!!!

SPECIAL THANKS TO DOBERMANN, he shows his professionality.

Thank you Dobermann, thank you, thank you.............!

good to hear that your car is running again !! after flashing my files you could make update with xentry ??

BR Dobermann
mariusz971

« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2013, 06:25:59 AM »

With your files I couldn't do the update because Xentry shows "no new update" and I couldn't reflash ecu again. I mean it works with your file but you need online connection to receive last update because I'm using Xentry 01.2011 . So I use original flash file (corrupted) and made virgin. After that Xentry shows "new update available" .I did offline programming and no need scn coding. After programming I checked scn state and all original data is still there. Don't touch MPC and EEprom, just make virgin flash file (even if is corrupted like in my case) and after that you can reflash ecu. I'm gonna read this ecu and I will send you copy
Dobermann

« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2013, 10:27:13 AM »

With your files I couldn't do the update because Xentry shows "no new update" and I couldn't reflash ecu again. I mean it works with your file but you need online connection to receive last update because I'm using Xentry 01.2011 . So I use original flash file (corrupted) and made virgin. After that Xentry shows "new update available" .I did offline programming and no need scn coding. After programming I checked scn state and all original data is still there. Don't touch MPC and EEprom, just make virgin flash file (even if is corrupted like in my case) and after that you can reflash ecu. I'm gonna read this ecu and I will send you copy

yes thanks that would be nice to have this flash file !!
k0mpresd

« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2013, 11:31:30 AM »

why not post file in original section so others may find it as well?
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: