Pages: [1]
Author Topic: nefmoto program does nothing when i try to open it  (Read 6872 times)
eurovento

« on: March 25, 2014, 02:46:32 PM »

for some reason since ive downloaded and installed the nefmoto software, I try to open the program and nothing happens.  i get the little circle thing for a second saying that its busy, then it goes away and nothing.  Any ideas? thanks in advance.
_nameless

« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2014, 04:02:37 PM »

for some reason since ive downloaded and installed the nefmoto software, I try to open the program and nothing happens.  i get the little circle thing for a second saying that its busy, then it goes away and nothing.  Any ideas? thanks in advance.
you might want to elaborate a little bit (a lot!) examples : what os? 32 or 64 bit? "little circle thing?! you might want to put forth a little more effort or your not going to make it very far in self tuning...
I use windows xp because its stable, quick, and compatible with all my software...

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
ddillenger

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2014, 04:45:10 PM »

I will direct vdubnation to this thread. He remotely fixed another member's computer when he had the same issue. IIRC, it was a framework problem.

I'll thank ALL members of this board to show a little more patience with some of the new members. We were all new here at one point. How would it feel if you were ignored or criticized?

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
userpike

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2014, 10:48:05 AM »

A visit to Windows Update should take care of any .net framework that is needing to be updated.
adam-

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2014, 02:42:13 PM »

Mine's on XP purely because it's not the fastest little netbook in the world, so I've never experienced Nef on 7.

That said, does it need Admin rights?
DrGeorgeTompson

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2014, 03:40:26 PM »

Mine's on XP purely because it's not the fastest little netbook in the world, so I've never experienced Nef on 7.

That said, does it need Admin rights?

I'm running on 8.1 and I dont think it needs admin.

I vote on update/installing all .net packages.
userpike

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2014, 12:39:14 AM »

I'm running on 8.1 and I dont think it needs admin.

I vote on update/installing all .net packages.

I was just rereading the Nef flasher thread and the install package comes with the required .net framework version 3.5 so that's not whats wrong. Now I'm wondering what vdubnation did to get it working for the other guy.
jackson.amrol@gmail.com

"you sir are an animal"

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2014, 10:10:09 AM »

Try using the troubleshoot compatibility function, worked for me on win8

Lost, No.. My minds around here somewhere..
Shh, I'm calling my mom.. "It's 3AM" SHH!
Mom, is there such a thing as kosher pork?
"I'm not bailing you out tonight"...
vdubnation
Turboman
Global Moderator

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2014, 11:04:49 AM »

hey pm me i ll remote in and fix it
userpike

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2014, 03:07:26 PM »

hey pm me i ll remote in and fix it

What did you do to fix it?
Pages: [1]
  Print