Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Sensor Removal and DTC Cel Flags  (Read 67162 times)
audi_skydiver

« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2010, 11:02:47 AM »

When i look up the addresses nothing shows up... im using an AA box and don't have an XDF for it.

Im using TunerPro... I played win WinOLS but couldn't find it in there either. Like i said I found the first 2 addresses but can't find the other 4.
RaraK

« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2010, 07:05:06 AM »

When i look up the addresses nothing shows up... im using an AA box and don't have an XDF for it.

Im using TunerPro... I played win WinOLS but couldn't find it in there either. Like i said I found the first 2 addresses but can't find the other 4.

dude i sent you addresses, they have been posted in here, what can you not find?  the addresses are printed in here, go to them and make them 0's
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2011, 06:30:45 PM »

Yet another anecdote about EGT's being "coded out" but still affecting the car *if the sensors are completely removed*

http://forums.quattroworld.com/s4/msgs/118536.phtml

So my EGTs should be deleted in my EPL tune but when logging I could see that that the ECU was still looking for the EGTs and causing throttle cut.

Well I plugged my EGTs into the wiring harness and zip tied the sensors to the side and found that the car will boost to 21 psi and runs perfectly without installing the sensors into the manifolds.

Just wanted to let others know about this trick if they have limited time on installing the driver side sensor in the manifold (It is a PITA) and a very easy way to test out stuff. Wish I knew of this trick a few weeks ago since I had been putting off skinning my knuckles for a while now.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
DJGonzo
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2011, 06:49:24 PM »

I didn't notice that this thread existed.

I posted some info on removing SAI and EVAP just in case someone is interested here: http://www.nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php/topic,615.0title,.html

Maybe tony can merge the threads? Its his call
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2011, 11:21:17 AM »

I posted some info on removing SAI and EVAP just in case someone is interested here: http://www.nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php/topic,615.0title,.html

fwiw I have been meaning to add your info to the s4 wiki but I was going to wait till I have all the offsets you mentioned in my map pack.

thanks for the info btw!

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
DJGonzo
« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2011, 11:46:57 AM »

fwiw I have been meaning to add your info to the s4 wiki but I was going to wait till I have all the offsets you mentioned in my map pack.

thanks for the info btw!
No problem.
Keep in mind that all the maps I use are for 1.8T since that is what I tune everyday, and all maps may not have the same name on 2.7T or might need even a few more maps to be modified.

I want to find a solution to force readiness though.
EuroXs4

« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2013, 07:56:11 AM »

Anyone know the location of these values on a 2.8 vw passat atq engine code??I would assume its the same as the 2.8 used in the a4 cars?
eliotroyano

« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2015, 08:27:11 PM »

Friends I have a doubt, maybe a dumb one, but here is, removing completely rear O2 sensor (post cat O2 sensor) will not affect fuel trims or part throttle driveability?
totti

« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2021, 05:42:31 AM »

Hi!

I have totally removed the rear O2 sensor because it cannot fit into the new 100cell cat. I've Me7.5 ecu and with ESKONF I've switched of the rear sensor(LSHHK=11). Everything seems ok but today I went 20-30km and I got check engine. I read the code and it is p0140. Why the error code comes later? Should I switch off other things?

Thank you
totti

« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2021, 05:43:33 AM »

picture missed
BlackT

« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2024, 07:18:39 AM »

When I follow instructions on S4wiki it wokrs for 2.7TT but on 1.8T I get
P0140
I turn it off by CL but I want to turn ut of by CD
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: