Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Nefmoto wont connect to my S4  (Read 4318 times)
TurboNick

« on: May 24, 2014, 06:48:57 PM »

So i have a 551L box 2001 S4. I am running windows 8 and can get the nefmoto software to see my galetto cable but wont connect past that. That isnt the cable i want to use though. I have a VAGCOM KKL cable with the FTDI FT232r in it and i can use it just fine with VCDSLite that i currently have. I have followed the walkthroughs on how to install the FTDI driver the best that i can, windows 8 seems a little different. however nefmoto wont pickup the VAGCOM cable. tried dumb mode, nothing. searched and searched, maybe not hard enough but i have tried just about all day.

Thanks in advance
ddillenger

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2014, 07:23:42 PM »

So i have a 551L box 2001 S4. I am running windows 8 and can get the nefmoto software to see my galetto cable but wont connect past that. That isnt the cable i want to use though. I have a VAGCOM KKL cable with the FTDI FT232r in it and i can use it just fine with VCDSLite that i currently have. I have followed the walkthroughs on how to install the FTDI driver the best that i can, windows 8 seems a little different. however nefmoto wont pickup the VAGCOM cable. tried dumb mode, nothing. searched and searched, maybe not hard enough but i have tried just about all day.

Thanks in advance

The Galletto cable will not work with the nefmoto software.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
TurboNick

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2014, 11:52:29 AM »

yea i discovered that. i was supposed to have a FTDI 232R cable also, but that for somereason doesnt work, so i ordered a new FTDI 232 confirmed cable. should be here soon. Thanks though
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: