Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hi guys  (Read 2831 times)
AngelPowy

« on: May 27, 2014, 04:11:04 AM »

Hello everybody, I'm new on this forum, I decided to register cause I don't like Guess Username. So let's speak a little bit about me, I come from reunion island. I am very font of car since my childhood, my father is a mechanician, and here in reunion island car is a real religion. I started in mechanics on some friends car, to give the car a little more "punch". And I loved it. I love learning new things and I'd like to improve myself in this activities. I aim to do a clean works everytime so i try to understand everything I do in order to let a little place to chance.

My human profile:

My name is Guillaume
I am 22 years old
I was studying network engeeniring but I stopped it to become a Professor.
I have a good level in mathematics and a not so bad one in physics.
My car is a Clio DCI( yes I drive in diesel) but I'd like to change for a megane RS to the end of the year.
I love music , informatics, high tech.

My goal in this forum is to share my poor knowledge with the rest of the forum and to become better. I think that I am not the only newbie here so maybe  I'll be able to help some other people.
If you have a few question it willl be a pleasure for me to answered them.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: