Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
Author Topic: Basic ME7 Tuning How To  (Read 150743 times)
littco

« Reply #105 on: August 27, 2013, 02:10:25 PM »

The document became abandonware because I stopped frequenting this forum and therefore lost the desire to update it, sorry.

My 1999 PhD thesis is also entirely uneditable and therefore abandonware. It is also a standalone piece of work, as this basic "getting you started" guide was meant to be. Wink Why would somebody want to edit information that was in some cases derived from logging on my own car?

Don't forget that I contributed all my translated modules to the wiki as well as abandonware versions. As I have explained before, if I wanted to create a wiki, I could have done so, but you had already created the S4 wiki which did the job.

I would happily have maintained an ongoing interest, but since I stopped coming here regularly, I have had two children. Also, I was promised by another member a look at the code from a household name commercial big turbo tune. The guy himself was busy with his job and family so it never materialised. That would have helped me contribute and revise the document to gain some more insights.

Sorry I couldn't maintain an active presence.

TTQS

TTQS

Welcome back sir... It's been too long...
« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 02:12:07 PM by littco » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
  Print  

Jump to: