Pages: [1]
Author Topic: VCT delete  (Read 3214 times)
Mythbuster74

« on: July 19, 2014, 04:26:56 PM »

So like the title implies I've been trying to figure out how to get rid of the VCT "detection".  I swapped my car from a narrowband me7.5 to a wideband me7.5 ecu but the problem is the newer ecu is looking for the VCT which wasn't installed in the older cars.  Currently I have it turned off in the eskonf and have changed kfzw and kfzw2 to be equal, and kfzwop and kfzwop2 to be equal. 

I'm getting an error code for the cam not advancing correctly.

Any help is appreciated
ddillenger

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2014, 07:07:40 PM »

So like the title implies I've been trying to figure out how to get rid of the VCT "detection".  I swapped my car from a narrowband me7.5 to a wideband me7.5 ecu but the problem is the newer ecu is looking for the VCT which wasn't installed in the older cars.  Currently I have it turned off in the eskonf and have changed kfzw and kfzw2 to be equal, and kfzwop and kfzwop2 to be equal. 

I'm getting an error code for the cam not advancing correctly.

Any help is appreciated

CDNWS. It is always right before CDSLS.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
Mythbuster74

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2014, 03:32:34 PM »

If anyone's wondering this worked correctly
ddillenger

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2014, 03:57:55 PM »

If anyone's wondering this worked correctly

Very rarely do I post anything with certainty that I have not personally verified.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: