Pages: [1]
Author Topic: HELP me win a contest with "like"s pretty please!  (Read 11717 times)
userpike

« on: July 27, 2014, 08:54:50 AM »

I am trying to win a contest which requires people on Facebook to like a post I shared on my page. Will you please "like" the GAWMiners post here: https://www.facebook.com/userpike? If you feel like sharing the post to your page go for it! It won't hurt! If you want to friend me also, totally cool too! Although the post should be available to the public to see. Thanks for your help! If I win this mining rig, it would be like a dream come true almost. It retails for over $4000 right now! Thanks again likers!
userpike

« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2014, 02:46:35 PM »

I really appreciate your like Daz! Thank you! If I win and you are interested, I'll mine a coin of your choice and send some to you!
ddillenger

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2014, 03:58:38 PM »

I really appreciate your like Daz! Thank you! If I win and you are interested, I'll mine a coin of your choice and send some to you!

Usually I vote for the people the requestee is up against just for bothering me with it-lol.

bitcoin mining's golden age has long since passed. You're going to need to join a pool if you want to get anything done.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
adam-

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2014, 04:47:51 PM »

Liked! Smiley
userpike

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2014, 06:04:28 PM »

Usually I vote for the people the requestee is up against just for bothering me with it-lol.

bitcoin mining's golden age has long since passed. You're going to need to join a pool if you want to get anything done.

yeap pool mining is the only way to go really unless you are mining a new coin. The machine I am trying to win mines scrypt algorithm coins so litecoin not bitcoin. I do mine bitcoin but my antminer s1's are going out of style quick...gotta have a machine or network hashing at least 1 TH/s to really get anything from mining bitcoin and networking 6 S1s up to that speed will draw approx 2200W continous at the wall...so like $300+ a month in electricity just for the mining equipment for the SHA-256 coins. It's better to trade BTC on the coin exchanges like stocks. This scrypt machine will yield approximately $850 a week in litecoin at it's current market value at the mining difficulty estimate a month or so out. I'm ok with that.  Grin
userpike

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2014, 06:07:37 PM »

Liked! Smiley

Thanks! Same goes for you as Daz.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: