Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Tuner pro for Big turbo?  (Read 4105 times)
kory2000pr

« on: August 20, 2014, 10:39:36 AM »

HI!!!
Installed a t3/t4 .63 trim on a 1.8t awd with 630cc injectors and all the hardware.
I've been reading everything here for the past month.
My question will the 032dl xdf. around the site will be enough to tune this car? Target 300whp on a safe tune.
I have both winols and tunerpro. Im trying to avoid winols for now. until I get more experience with the me7 ecu.
I'm a mechanic not a comp programmer so I have limited knowledge.
But willing to read and learn.
Not asking to be spoon fed just guided.
kory2000pr

« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2014, 06:29:55 PM »

HI!!!
Installed a t3/t4 .63 trim on a 1.8t awd with 630cc injectors and all the hardware.
I've been reading everything here for the past month.
My question will the 032dl xdf. around the site will be enough to tune this car? Target 300whp on a safe tune.
I have both winols and tunerpro. Im trying to avoid winols for now. until I get more experience with the me7 ecu.
I'm a mechanic not a comp programmer so I have limited knowledge.
But willing to read and learn.
Not asking to be spoon fed just guided.
Am I asking something thats been beat to death before?
Just wondering if dl will be a good bin or should I focuse on a bin thats more define.
Thanks.
ddillenger

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2014, 07:36:08 PM »

Given the name of the xdf, I likely created it. If that's the case, it was when i was a bit greener. While it likely has a lot of useful stuff, I doubt it's enough to do a proper big turbo setup. BUT, give it a shot, see what you come up with. If you need more, you will get help.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
kory2000pr

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2014, 03:37:56 AM »

Given the name of the xdf, I likely created it. If that's the case, it was when i was a bit greener. While it likely has a lot of useful stuff, I doubt it's enough to do a proper big turbo setup. BUT, give it a shot, see what you come up with. If you need more, you will get help.
Thanks Sir.
So  i can at least use to safely tune fueling and low. Boost.
_nameless

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2014, 04:28:10 AM »

Correct me if I'm wrong please, but I thought awd is narrowband non-vvt. 032dl is for wideband vvt aww engine.

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: