Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 8N0906018AH Audi TT 8N BAM 225, looking for: Definition file, Map, XDF or OLS  (Read 8218 times)
Bora_VR6

Hello,

I'kindly ask for help, for those with more experience on the remapping world, that is something completely new to me.
 - What I'm looking for are the Definitions File, XDF, OLS Project, or whatever can help me to start remap my ECU.
 - Part Number: 8N0906018AH
 - Bosch HArdware Number:  0261207214
 - Bosch Software number: 1037360322
 - VW Software number:  8N0906018AH 004
 - System Type Number:  1.8L R4/5VT
 - Car:  Audi TT '01, BAM, 8N, Coupe, 225HP, Quattro

On OLS app mention something about: OLS232 - Bosch ME7 VAG  (required)

I'm attaching my first backup to the ECU.

Sorry for the basic questions, but I'm really not able to find until now the maps for this ECU, and what I've learned on this site is ta hat proper map pack is required to make the proper mods.
 * On this initial mod, I'm just planning mod some specific related to Leak diagnosis.....   FVPDKLDUS  (something like UNTERE SCHWELLE FÜR LECK VOR DROSSELKAPPE ERKENNUNG IN LEERLAUF BEI NIEDRIEGER).

Initial mod, comes about some error found on the car (recent acquisition) where on summary goes to LIMP MODE for a 17705 error.
After googling this 17705 error, all points to make a mod on the FVPDKLDUS in to a 1500 value.

However, your help, is going to help me to be the kickoff of this remap world for a Rookie like me.....

Great site.....

Kind regards.

P.s. I try to use a couple of files found on the site, but are very different and I'm so kind of confused.
So before to start to use random def files or mod without good kickoff def files, I prefer to ask to the masters.

« Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 11:55:24 AM by Bora_VR6 » Logged
panos1975

here is the damos you are looking for....use offset 800000.if the error 17705 coming up after cold start, raise LKVDKNMN map 1x1(DLDR)
Bora_VR6

here is the damos you are looking for....use offset 800000.if the error 17705 coming up after cold start, raise LKVDKNMN map 1x1(DLDR)

Thank you so much Panos1975.
Ok, I'll start with your recommendation.

Regards
Bora_VR6

Hi,

Another dumb question.
Options to read a Damos file?  the program I've on hand, doesn't have enabled the Damos import option.

Regards.
ddillenger

Hi,

Another dumb question.
Options to read a Damos file?  the program I've on hand, doesn't have enabled the Damos import option.

Regards.

Here you are.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
Bora_VR6

Here you are.

Thank you so much.

Regards
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: