Pages: [1]
Author Topic: me7.5 map modifying help  (Read 3894 times)
mat350z1

« on: September 25, 2014, 08:59:12 AM »

hello everyone

i have a few questions from a noob
i have been lurking on here for a while learning a lot from things posted from the very knowledgeable people here. i have done a lot of research on how the me7.5 ecu works and i know how to edit maps and update check sums (i have the correct software). for tuning i like using tuner pro its easy to use. so i need a little bit of help editing the correct maps in my ecu. the ecu im using is a 06A906032DL. I found a definition file from a DR ecu on here, and as far as i know the this xdf should match up pretty well to the DL ecu. my set up consists of a big turbo 1.8t in a jetta. i would like to learn how to property tune my ecu for my current setup, so far i have scaled my injectors correctly (KRKTE and TVUB) the injectors im using are deka 630cc's i have attached my files im working with. my next step was to use ME7.5 tuning wizard to set KFMIRL AND KFMIOP after doing so i also adjusted LDRXN and LDRXNZK, I then proceeded to fix check sums and flash to my ecu, i know further maps must be adjusted. however im not sure which ones really. when i flashed my ecu and start my car the rpms rev up to about 4k and then epc light turns on, i get the code torque monitor 2. what map is responsible for throttle control, why does it rev up on its own?
k0mpresd

« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2014, 09:26:40 AM »

one word: stop.
kory2000pr

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2014, 10:53:50 PM »

Listen to kompressed. I have the same setup as you peaking at 20 psi. Send him an email. Highly recomended.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 04:46:08 AM by turboat » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: