Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: What have to make when change the injectors for a large injector?  (Read 34424 times)
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2014, 05:48:25 PM »

Then in this case from the info posted, which is one and other?

There is no TEMIN value you can just plug in... bottom line... there are a lot of things that go into the actual pulsewidth, most notably (at idle, anyway) TVUB.

That is to say, ti=te+tvub

In theory, you should take the smallest TVUB you'll ever see, subtract it from MINPW, and put the result in TEMIN.

Basically, TEMIN + the smallest TVUB, should never be less than MINPW.

In theory, anyway. YMMV, I have not really messed with it.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Gulfstream

« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2014, 06:08:49 PM »

this is the KFFMLTA?

or

« Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 07:31:25 PM by Gulfstream » Logged
Gulfstream

« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2014, 10:30:54 AM »

this is the KFFMLTA?

or

some of then is the KFFMLTA on this pictures?
Gulfstream

« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2014, 10:40:02 PM »

have a way to edit the thorttle position on start?

if the thorttle open a little more on start when engine is hot i will solve the problem!

thanks for helping

ddillenger

« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2014, 11:00:03 PM »

have a way to edit the thorttle position on start?

if the thorttle open a little more on start when engine is hot i will solve the problem!

thanks for helping

How do you propose to do this on a cable driven throttle?

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
Gulfstream

« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2014, 07:30:36 PM »

How do you propose to do this on a cable driven throttle?

in this model the thorttle control the idle?

so have a way to pass more air in idle.

I'm close to solving the problem. I advanced two degrees in the ignition on idle, but just in the 2 points of 4 that i change! and the engine start when heated!
eliotroyano

« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2014, 05:07:43 AM »

some of then is the KFFMLTA on this pictures?

Gulfstream sorry about my late answer. Seems to me like could first pic. This a tricky map, in some bins I can found it easily in others is almost none present. Anyway here is how look in a 4B0907557B bin. If look closely it is almost 1 in whole map.
Generally speaking during my research, this map many times is before KFLFLAV – Lambdakennfeld Vorsteuerung zur Einstellung von Lambda=1 Betrieb.

« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 05:17:00 AM by eliotroyano » Logged
eliotroyano

« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2014, 05:15:06 AM »

in this model the thorttle control the idle?
so have a way to pass more air in idle.
I'm close to solving the problem. I advanced two degrees in the ignition on idle, but just in the 2 points of 4 that i change! and the engine start when heated!

Inclusive in DBC engine, Throttle Body have a micropass motor inside to control idle. Then open it up a little for startup when engine is hot seems no to be a crazy idea at all. Anyway it will be just a band aid, not a real solution. In other way, advance ignition could solve you the problem but it is another band aid, I think. For example where I live climate is hot and we have lot of traffic, then having 2 or 4 degress more of timing at idle, could not be good.
Do you have a definition, map pack or damos for your file?
Gulfstream

« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2014, 05:32:00 PM »

Inclusive in DBC engine, Throttle Body have a micropass motor inside to control idle. Then open it up a little for startup when engine is hot seems no to be a crazy idea at all. Anyway it will be just a band aid, not a real solution. In other way, advance ignition could solve you the problem but it is another band aid, I think. For example where I live climate is hot and we have lot of traffic, then having 2 or 4 degress more of timing at idle, could not be good.
Do you have a definition, map pack or damos for your file?

thanks for helping!

I searched for DAMOS for my ECU model but i dont foung anything!
the address that i know (FGATO, TVUB, TENIN and MLHFM) i get with the help with the members of nefarious!

When i did not know about FGATO, I caught a battle to try to adjust the fuel mixture in idle and WOT. With that I copied some maps of turbocharger version and realized tests. circled in red the maps altered in some way to idle. I just changed only the first point. I believe the problem is because more fuel is being injected than necessary to start, and with that the engine "drowns"

in cold star is perfectly! the problem is just when heated! (WOT is good, idle is good, acceleration is good!)

-

-

« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 05:34:57 PM by Gulfstream » Logged
eliotroyano

« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2014, 12:13:38 PM »

thanks for helping!
I searched for DAMOS for my ECU model but i dont foung anything!,
the address that i know (FGATO, TVUB, TENIN and MLHFM) i get with the help with the members of nefarious!
When i did not know about FGATO, I caught a battle to try to adjust the fuel mixture in idle and WOT. With that I copied some maps of turbocharger version and realized tests. circled in red the maps altered in some way to idle. I just changed only the first point. I believe the problem is because more fuel is being injected than necessary to start, and with that the engine "drowns"
in cold star is perfectly! the problem is just when heated! (WOT is good, idle is good, acceleration is good!)

-

-

Gulfstream try to check maps looking for it descriptors. Here I left you a spreadsheet that I took from other forum and I was filling up over time. It can help you.
Gulfstream

« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2014, 08:59:48 PM »

Gulfstream try to check maps looking for it descriptors. Here I left you a spreadsheet that I took from other forum and I was filling up over time. It can help you.

thanks for helping!

axis nr A5 for exemple, the address on winols is 00A500?

eliotroyano

« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2014, 05:59:07 AM »

thanks for helping!
axis nr A5 for exemple, the address on winols is 00A500?

Nope Gulfstream. Descriptors are codes that defines the axis of a MAP. Generally it is located near the MAP. Many times is just before it. A descriptor defines the axis element and column/row sizes. You can use WinOLS automatic search or try to hunt it using 3D and 2D views for the bin.

Then looking it hex format you will find something like:
Example (Load x RPM 2x2 MAP) xx xx xx xx A4 02 A2 02 00 00 00 00 xx xx xx xx xx, when A4 is "Load" descriptor, 02 is Y row size for Load, A2 is "RPM" descriptor, next 02 is X column size for RPM and "00 00 00 00" is the 2x2 MAP itself. Then you can create the MAP in WinOLS indicating it location (address), size & descriptors.

Check out this links for more info:
http://www.ecuconnections.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=875
http://www.motronic.ws/maptable.htm
http://apavlov.pagesperso-orange.fr/motronic/map8_format.html
http://www.paerl.it/volvo/Volvo%20Motronic%204.4.pdf

FINALLY THAT IS THE REASON THAT A DAMOS, MAPPACK OR A DEFINITION IS SO USEFUL.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 06:01:59 AM by eliotroyano » Logged
Gulfstream

« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2014, 09:07:58 AM »

Nope Gulfstream. Descriptors are codes that defines the axis of a MAP. Generally it is located near the MAP. Many times is just before it. A descriptor defines the axis element and column/row sizes. You can use WinOLS automatic search or try to hunt it using 3D and 2D views for the bin.

Then looking it hex format you will find something like:
Example (Load x RPM 2x2 MAP) xx xx xx xx A4 02 A2 02 00 00 00 00 xx xx xx xx xx, when A4 is "Load" descriptor, 02 is Y row size for Load, A2 is "RPM" descriptor, next 02 is X column size for RPM and "00 00 00 00" is the 2x2 MAP itself. Then you can create the MAP in WinOLS indicating it location (address), size & descriptors.

Check out this links for more info:
http://www.ecuconnections.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=875
http://www.motronic.ws/maptable.htm
http://apavlov.pagesperso-orange.fr/motronic/map8_format.html
http://www.paerl.it/volvo/Volvo%20Motronic%204.4.pdf

FINALLY THAT IS THE REASON THAT A DAMOS, MAPPACK OR A DEFINITION IS SO USEFUL.

Thank you so much! your help was great now!

Wink
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 09:12:46 PM by Gulfstream » Logged
Gulfstream

« Reply #43 on: October 27, 2014, 08:46:03 AM »

I found the DAMOS for M3.8.3! its like a M3.8.2!

Now its easy!
eliotroyano

« Reply #44 on: October 27, 2014, 08:54:58 AM »

I found the DAMOS for M3.8.3! its like a M3.8.2!
Now its easy!

It still says inside ---> Audi.....A3.....1.8T.....1999.....Turbo-Benzin.........150PS / 110.3KW.......557B .....0261204806.....358127....PLCC44.........0261204806..
It is for a 4B0907557B - D03 - 0261204806 - 1037359157 - M3.82 ECU.
I think that is the M382 that have been floating around since many time.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: