Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: NefMoto ME7 ECU Flashing Software - Version 1.8.0.0  (Read 69702 times)
Tony@NefMoto
Administrator

2001.5 Audi S4 Stage 3

« Reply #45 on: October 09, 2011, 11:52:08 AM »

I believe the C box S4 only supports the KWP1281 protocol. The NefMoto software doesn't currently support KWP1281.

Remember you have to log in if you want to see the file attachments!
Info or questions, please add to the wiki: http://www.nefariousmotorsports.com/wiki
Follow NefMoto developments on Twitter: http://twitter.com/nefmoto
setzi62

« Reply #46 on: October 10, 2011, 09:46:44 AM »

The C box supports KWP2000, but i think the problem is it doesn't allow the "simple"
security access algorithm. Also the upload service is not supported as far as I remember
-> no reading using the standard KWP2000 services.

Here are two K-line logs of the C box, one with failed secacc and the other one showing
successful secacc, rejected file upload service and successful file download service.
Tony@NefMoto
Administrator

2001.5 Audi S4 Stage 3

« Reply #47 on: October 14, 2011, 08:06:14 PM »

Anyone have any NefMoto logs trying to connect to a C box?

Remember you have to log in if you want to see the file attachments!
Info or questions, please add to the wiki: http://www.nefariousmotorsports.com/wiki
Follow NefMoto developments on Twitter: http://twitter.com/nefmoto
robin

« Reply #48 on: October 22, 2011, 05:15:20 PM »

I believe the C box has to be flashed data area first...
Sev

« Reply #49 on: October 23, 2011, 06:13:11 PM »

Hi !
Tony, I've read almost all of this forum, You mentioned in march 2011 (it looks like before release 1.8.0.0) that You consider to implement automatic disconnection after flashing in next version, does version 1.8.0.0 automatically disconnects?

Maybe I should force a disconnect after writing flash in future versions...

Why I'm asking, I was a little in a hurry and I screwed up checksums in my 032HJ and I get P0601 DTC. I've tried two times to flash just using NefMoto and each time disconnection was done automatically at the end and DTC was still present.

Now I've flashed in boot mode using galletto my ECU, left it "on power" for about one hour, tomorrow I'll try to flash ECU using nefmoto but it would be nice to know why I can't disconnect manually after flashing. Now it's to late (or to early, 3 a.m.), to cold to go outside to the car and flashing Wink

Thanx for reply.

EDIT: After flashing, nefmoto disconnected itself automatically. Bricked ECU now works perfectly.

Tony, You're the MAN!! Some day, people will write songs and poems about You!
« Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 12:15:40 AM by Sev » Logged
michael66899

« Reply #50 on: October 27, 2011, 01:26:03 PM »

Hey guys I'm having a very strange issue, I have been using the nefmoto flashing software for some time and first let me say thank you Tony because it is AWESOME.  However I went to go flash a new file yesterday and I cannot get nefmoto to open.  I click on it and it acts like its loading but doesnt do anything...  I tried removing it and downloading it again with the same results, I just don't get how it would do this all of a sudden, any suggestions guys?
Gonzo

« Reply #51 on: October 27, 2011, 03:07:48 PM »

Hey guys I'm having a very strange issue, I have been using the nefmoto flashing software for some time and first let me say thank you Tony because it is AWESOME.  However I went to go flash a new file yesterday and I cannot get nefmoto to open.  I click on it and it acts like its loading but doesnt do anything...  I tried removing it and downloading it again with the same results, I just don't get how it would do this all of a sudden, any suggestions guys?
Try running it in XP compatibility mode and let me know.
michael66899

« Reply #52 on: October 27, 2011, 04:17:28 PM »

Already tried it with no luck, the only thing it does differently is ask for permission for the program to make changes or whatever, I click yes and it acts like its loading and nothing happens.  I feel like I'm going crazy over here it just doesn't make any sense.
tdimaxima

« Reply #53 on: November 01, 2011, 02:58:02 PM »

installed software and was connected to my rosstech cable. However, it never gave me option to flash or copy the ecu.

2004 audi s4.
tdimaxima

« Reply #54 on: November 01, 2011, 03:18:10 PM »

So I tried every memory layout, and not one of them passed the test. Tells me "to many unsolicited messages from ecu"....

Can I make it work? Thanks.

installed software and was connected to my rosstech cable. However, it never gave me option to flash or copy the ecu.

2004 audi s4.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: