Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Author Topic: Nefmoto community project: Stage1 2.7t ME7.1.1 Allroad (BEL 4Z7907551R-0003)  (Read 53576 times)
ddillenger

Did you read the wiki? There is a formula you can use to get an idea of what LDRXN equals what boost.

LDRXN_0_A is Manual
LDRXN_1_A is Tiptronic

Just make the same changes to both and you're fine.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
SB_GLI

LDRXN_0_A is Manual
LDRXN_1_A is Tiptronic

If you asked APR this, they wouldn't know the difference either.  But they'd still sell you a "tune" with only the Tiptronic LDRXN changed. Roll Eyes
SB_GLI

To me it is hard to see what maps need to be edited to make a complete tune. I can handle the changes to lamfa data and axis. Ive seen that done in the other stage 1 apb thread. I dont know what the ldrxn load numbers should look like tuned compared to stock. I have 2 ldxrn maps: ldrxn_0_A and ldrxn_1_A whats the difference? and as for kfzw and kfzw2 i dont know where to start in modifying them. I could edit lamfa and if i knew some ldrxn values i could load those on and log what i find. Would that be a good start?

Make small changes in ldrxn and log before and after.  You'll get the hang of it after a few flashes.
vwaudiguy

LDRXN_0_A is Manual
LDRXN_1_A is Tiptronic

Is this the same in general for different ME7 ecu's?
« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 10:32:20 PM by vwaudiguy » Logged

"If you have a chinese turbo, that you are worried is going to blow up when you floor it, then LOL."
ddillenger

[quote author=ddillenger link=topic=7289.msg71838#msg71838 date=142543408
LDRXN_0_A is Manual
LDRXN_1_A is Tiptronic

Is this the same in general for different ME7 ecu's?

Yes and no. _0_A maps are usually VARDEF. _1_A are variant coding.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:

Email>PM
FlyboyS4

If you asked APR this, they wouldn't know the difference either.  But they'd still sell you a "tune" with only the Tiptronic LDRXN changed. Roll Eyes

Seeing as how it's been about a decade since they last did any work on a 2.7T tune I'm not surprised.
fourdrsleeper206

Did you read the wiki? There is a formula you can use to get an idea of what LDRXN equals what boost.

LDRXN_0_A is Manual
LDRXN_1_A is Tiptronic

This is very useful info, but somehow I never came across it in my searches.  Instead, I figured it out through educated experimentation (changes to LDRXN_0_A were having no effect on my 04 Tip).  

I'd like to contribute to this project, but my car is already Stg3 (F21BT/T) and I've been working on the tune myself using the 551S image.  I've figured a number of things out with the 551S image and made updates/corrections to the XDF I started with from here, if that might be of help to anyone?  I've yet to do a full disassembly, though.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 07:51:07 PM by fourdrsleeper206 » Logged
b4A4nowA6

Hello guys, Glad I found this page for the BEL.  I tried doing a stage 1 tune on my 2003 A6 6spd when the thread for the M box was firsts starting up. I ended up changing my ldrxn values a little bit and my lamfaw (i think)  I gave up after killing my car.. Had to use boot mode with Galletto 1260. Crashed my VCDS which really sucks. But I got my car up and running and have just been ok. Now I am about to go stage 3 and figured I would go ahead and start at the beginning and just add a few more things to the list, like changing my injectors to ev14 740cc and what ever I have to do to allow for my RS6s going in..  I will try to keep the page updated with anything I do.  I decided to just start with a fresh 551r file.    Side note: My ecu was marked 551r but had a 551s file on it.Let's Go!
SB_GLI

Hello guys, Glad I found this page for the BEL.  I tried doing a stage 1 tune on my 2003 A6 6spd when the thread for the M box was firsts starting up. I ended up changing my ldrxn values a little bit and my lamfaw (i think)  I gave up after killing my car.. Had to use boot mode with Galletto 1260. Crashed my VCDS which really sucks. But I got my car up and running and have just been ok. Now I am about to go stage 3 and figured I would go ahead and start at the beginning and just add a few more things to the list, like changing my injectors to ev14 740cc and what ever I have to do to allow for my RS6s going in..  I will try to keep the page updated with anything I do.  I decided to just start with a fresh 551r file.    Side note: My ecu was marked 551r but had a 551s file on it.Let's Go!

M-box is me7.1.  the 2003 allroad uses me7.1.1.  not compatible.  Stick to the R or S and you will be golden.

Also, make sure you understand this:

http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=981.0

but mostly this:

http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=6719.0
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 10:51:38 AM by SB_GLI » Logged
b4A4nowA6

Thanks for that info. I do realize that the M box and R are not compatible but I figured I could take what I was learning and apply as best as I could. Some maps have different names for sure and I find myself slowly learning  German, Or at least using my translator lol. Right not I am in the process of trying to code for the EV14 740cc @3bar injectors.
barny0055

maybe this is a very nooob question. I have a 05 BEL allroad with a 4Z7907551T ecu. Can it be flashed with this "R" file? I would like to learn about working with these tune files.
ddillenger

maybe this is a very nooob question. I have a 05 BEL allroad with a 4Z7907551T ecu. Can it be flashed with this "R" file? I would like to learn about working with these tune files.

Yes.

Email/Google chat:

Email>PM
fourdrsleeper206

Only slightly related, does anyone know what the differences are between a 551R and a 551S?  I've been tuning the 551S because that's what came on my 04 Tip, but I don't really know what changed from the 551R.  There's certainly more info available for the 551R (namely the torque variables), so I've been tempted to switch.
rzgibbs

Hey guys, I have a BEL 03 allroad. I initally was digging into nefmoto on a long winter vacation weekend, but then I got caught up with my other car, an 05 Legacy GT, in making that car stage 3 and tuning with RomRaider, I was distracted. My AR came with the S-box which has some notorious flashing problems. The best bet for this thread is using the R variant, as it known to cause less need for boot mode repair. I've been working with a R.xdf and trying to correct address errors as I go. One of the largest differences between the R-box and the M-box that has been community tuned, in my mind, is the stock linearization of KFLDIMX, which can makes matching your PID to WGDCs a little tricky. I've only been able to find one decent explanation for how to go about tuning the boost PID and that was in the archives:

http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=6030.0;wap2

Here is the xdf. It is unusually large, so I can't add it as an attachment.

https://mega.nz/#!nkQ01LhS!YeLVHkJOqgM8QTsUQ0WMrSyomh5VNPmFJOcUbYR7azg

edit: dl now has encryption key with it
« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 04:04:41 AM by rzgibbs » Logged
rzgibbs

Tested link for .xdf it is working now. I'm also trying to model my WG properly with a stage .75 ish tune. If I am successful I'll post up the changes I made in the R
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: