Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Diego from Argentina  (Read 2588 times)
nght

« on: January 26, 2015, 03:05:06 PM »

Hi Dears,
Mi name is Diego, 25 years old, from Argentina but actually working in Poland till next month as then I will be returning to Argentina.

My history with chip tuning is quite short, I had been working in Elecauto with Jorge Priotti back in 2007 for a year or less and I was interested on learning at that moment but never managed to learn from him as the time was not enough and sincerely I guess I did not took really seriously the opportunity at that moment, but since that moment I started reading and introducing myself into the topic but still today I have not modified any car. I have bought an original MPPS last in 2013 or 2012 (I don't remember now) and used it is still not used, I mean I tested it but never dedicated the time to get really into experimenting on a car.

November last year I decided that it was time to get into the topic seriously as I'm leaving the company I'm currently working on here and I'm planning on getting into other company once I'm back in Argentina, but as I will have some spare time for a couple of weeks at least I decided to take that spare time as the opportunity once and for all to get into the topic.

Apart from that I'm an SAP Basis administrator with 6 years experience, and before that I was a network administrator for two years. I'm a massagist, have took a one year certified course about otto motors, scuba diver, scripter (and I manage a couple a programming languages like python, perl), and I enjoy hacking electronics (and because of that I read hackaday once per day at least haha!).

Well, that's the summary.

Hope to exchange words with you all on the forum, bye
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: