Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: community stage 3 2.7t  (Read 28198 times)
S4addict

« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2015, 11:57:07 AM »

my current issue isnt even the tune i think the frankenturbos are bad and with only 2500 miles. i can hear them spin like crazy.
i have a leak off the inlets were it connects to the turbos. theres a few things in my way. getting on topic though.
i dont feel i understand fueling enough how they all play into each other to achieve a good afr so the car runs properly the last thing i wana do is lean it out
S4addict

« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2015, 09:10:45 AM »

so im back at it now that its once again warm outside i like the car again haha.. my biggest issue is once its cold i hate everything.
this weekend ill start working on wastegate duty cycle im sure thatll be fun. after that im gonna re read fueling
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2015, 09:43:36 AM »

How is it that after THREE pages there are no logs whatsoever?

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
S4addict

« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2015, 10:32:57 AM »

because ive been a lazy fuck... im sorry nyet ill put up logs of how it sits at the moment tonight
and it seems im the only one putting data into this thread that and my foot in my mouth
« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 10:34:38 AM by S4addict » Logged
Dwynell

« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2015, 09:12:11 PM »

This is the setup I have at the moment and next on the to do list is a w/m kit. Also need to fix the Pid between 5-6k rpm. Here is a log from tonight temp was about 56 deg outside

MODS: Frankenturbo f21, EV14 635cc @ 4 bars, Rs4 maf, Srm intercoolers, Ssac 3.5'' down pipes, Aero 340 fuel pump, 3 bar map sensor, Jhm b7 rs4 stage 4 clutch kit with lwfw, upgraded mounts all around and innovate mtxl gauge with w/b sensor installed in b1 prim 02 sensor place simulate n/b to ecu & w/b signal output to ecu for logging
ddillenger

« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2015, 09:15:37 PM »

That's really good.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
Dwynell

« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2015, 10:09:05 PM »

That's really good.
Thank you. I'm think about adjusting kfkhfm at around 6-7k rpm to get ps_w more inline with actual boost do you think I should or just leave it as is.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2015, 10:12:01 PM »

Well done SIR! I think you can leave it alone. Good job!

Maybe pull a bit of timing up top. That is a lot of KR for a cold day. If it gets warm you could run into trouble.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 10:14:51 PM by nyet » Logged

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
ddillenger

« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2015, 10:49:15 PM »

Thank you. I'm think about adjusting kfkhfm at around 6-7k rpm to get ps_w more inline with actual boost do you think I should or just leave it as is.

Leave it be. Like Nye said, pull a touch of timing, call it good.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
Dwynell

« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2015, 10:57:44 PM »

Well done SIR! I think you can leave it alone. Good job!

Maybe pull a bit of timing up top. That is a lot of KR for a cold day. If it gets warm you could run into trouble.
Ok will make adjustments to the timing' I guess that timing was good for about 23psi at which point had next to no kr. Also I'm running 3 bar map and what I saw in my logs with stock kfurl & kfldhbn set to 3.0 was request boost was 29 psi with load corrected being limited.so I smooth kfurl and the limit went from below to above load correct. Next I adjusting kfldhbn down, once it got close to what the boost should be for the load request that's when limiter started to increase,at which point the pr value for a given temp or rpm if it was low cause a increase in boost request and if value was high cause a decrease in request. This is what I did say at 20 deg at 3-4k rpm I have pr value of 2.8, I took same value and applied it in 39 dec colum at 5-6k rpm so that at the temp increase would keep boost request as flat/smooth as possible. Is my logic in doing so correct or make any sense
S4addict

« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2015, 08:09:05 PM »

Dwynell if u dont mind me asking how many times did you test diffrent wgdcs to get ur goal. I really need to get my injectors in so i can start logging my file
Dwynell

« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2015, 10:11:08 PM »

Dwynell if u dont mind me asking how many times did you test diffrent wgdcs to get ur goal. I really need to get my injectors in so i can start logging my file
It took me a good amount of testing for wgdcs with wastegate cracking at 14 psi. so i adjusted them down to about 11.5 psi and I reduced kfldrl from the 10-80% columns down by about 4 and for kfldimx I made adjustment that it flows smooth like stock map does with increase value between 2-5k rpm.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 10:54:23 PM by Dwynell » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: