Pages: [1]
Author Topic: A3 1.8t AUM 06A906032FC - 90% defined  (Read 7252 times)
wayne

« on: February 15, 2015, 09:21:02 PM »

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum and to homemade chiptunning (but not to engine management tunning) and I've started to work on my Audi A3 1.8t AUM ( 32FC ).
I'd like to thank every contributors of this forum. You guys have gathered, created and shared an amount of information that's truly amazing.

I've started this week to flash read my ecu and decided to create a definition file with WINOLS for the AUM 32FC ecu since it is not yet shared on this forum. The attached file is inspired from a defined AUQ Leon (180hp) from this forum and the bin file is from an A3 AUM 32FC.

The definition file is to me 90% defined and I'm facing some small issues with locating some maps, and more precisely axis of 3 tables ( they have the caption "PROBLEME" on the map name in the joint file).
If someone could give me a hand on locating those axis that'll be awesome.
Related map name where Y-axis is to be defined (located) :
KFLDIMX
KFMDS
KFMIOP

Also, Almost every map sized 1x1 are not located yet. If you have some locations for the 32FC ecu I'm interested as well. 
Here are the one concerned :
DNAMXH
DNSIRES
DUPW12VG
ITNMXH

And most importantly :
NMAXDV
NMAXDVG
NMAX
NMAXDZ
NMAXGA
NMAXNL
NMAXOG
NMXDAEF

I've put the .bin file used to create this project (It is not coming from my car but from the forum since I don't know if my car has stock maps in it).

Next step will be to organize everything and label the main map names to make the file easier to work on.

Thanks in advance,

Johan

PS : I haven't been able to save the maps since I'm using a demo version... I taught at least that I could have saved the .ols file...... DAMN. So I'll figure out a way to save it, or re-do the job with the full version (if someone has a tip on how to get I'm more than interested to get it in order to not lose all of the work...). Otherwise I'll re-create the maps in tunerpro... Thr map locations are already done so that should not take too long... I hope XD

« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 03:01:35 PM by wayne » Logged
ddillenger

« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2015, 10:18:06 PM »

Very nice post. It is, however, missing everything with which to provide you with help.

1. The original file.
2. Your current working definition.
3. Barring 1 and 2, the software number, IE 383773.

Post one of those, and I will endeavor to assist you!

Smiley

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
wayne

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2015, 05:48:36 AM »

Original in the next reply (forgot to add the file -_- )
As I can't save on winols 3.24 and do not have a full version, I am currently working on re-creating all the maps in turnerpro in order to be able to save and modify (to not lose all the work). If you have a fast workaround for this I would really appreciate Cheesy

What to you mean with :

3. Barring 1 and 2, the software number, IE 383773.

wayne

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2015, 05:52:19 AM »

Original file here.
wayne

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2015, 03:03:31 PM »

I've redone the job on a registered version today of winols.
Here is the definition at the same place I was when I wrote the first message.

Johan
autotime

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2016, 11:13:36 PM »

There are several mistakes.  I have made a few corrections to your OLS file.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: