Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hello from Dub Autowerks in Sumner Washington, USA!  (Read 2537 times)
Mechsoldier

« on: March 15, 2015, 12:38:27 AM »

Hey there guys, my name's Danny, I own a shop called Dub Autowerks in Sumner Washington, near Seattle. We do repair, performance, collision, I even have a CNC machine and manufacture some parts.

I own Alien Tech KessV2 and ECM Titanium actually. I just need a product with some real time professional support when I'm having issues.

However, the software doesn't go in great depth about disabling emissions things, or adding launch control, 2 step, anti lag, multiple maps, or anything else like that.

So anyways, I'm here to learn how to do a lot of that sort of stuff that there isn't check boxes and easy ways to change, that I need to do through hex.

I have some fairly challengine things I'd like to try and do, so I think this will be a great place to get the info. And since I don't need to go through all the work of building a flash bench, dealing with checksum errors, and finding the easy stuff in the coding, I think that'll allow me to get right to the good stuff.

Thanks everybody, I look forward to talking to you all some more.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: