Pages: [1]
Author Topic: TDI 110 hp EDC15? help urgent  (Read 3428 times)
Pascoal

« on: March 30, 2015, 08:43:02 PM »

I was working with a car that was having some engine issues, i thing it might be ecu so i decides to try to tune it as it may had already been bad

the car is a audi a4 b4 avant 1.9 TDI 110 HP 1998, here is it ecu i dont know the model 038 906 018 s (EDC15)

i started to desolder 2 bosch ic and put some plcc32 sokets then i tried his ic´s,

car dint start doent show glow plug light

i put my working ic from another already chipped ecu and same thing

that ecu in my car doesnt light up glow plug light also

my ecu in my car with his ic doesnt work either

my ecu in his car with my is lights um glow light but imobilizer problem

so.... i took a programer and read original files from ic and wrote in 2 am29f010 b ic to try it....same thing

what can i do now? try boot mode? after getting in boot mode....what i need to do? how i get flash file? i´ve been searching for some info but didnt understood it very well, please help since i need to get this thing fixed and dont know where to go now to solving it.
quattrotr

« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2015, 11:18:17 PM »

No boot on those older MSA15. During solderin you must have been destroyed or have lifted some pads/pins that don't have proper contact now. Check your solderings and be sure all has good contact. Another reason may you are putting chips wrong way into the sockets or wrong side (LL to right or visa versa).
Pascoal

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2015, 09:49:28 AM »

I did continuity test and everything seems contacting ok in test probe points to ic pins , I put then in oem position
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: