Pages: [1]
Author Topic: HELP! Wrote ECU Eeprom BIN to 95040 chip, car runs for 60 seconds, dies,  (Read 3938 times)
A6_C5_Allroad

Using a Willem type programmer, I wrote the ECU Eeprom file (attached) to my 8D0907551M ECU eeprom.  Mount ECU, the car starts and runs for about a minute to 2 minutes, then engine just dies. Try to restart, just cranks. No CEL light when ignition on. no VDCS communication.
I remove ECU and reinstall and the exact same series of events reoccur....car starts, runs for about 1-2 minutes, then dies....

I thought it may be a bad checksum in the ECU eeprom BIN file, but I was told by a very reliable source that the Eeprom BIN is good as it is and ready for use.   So, I think that it's got to be another problem.  Any ideas???

The eeprom BIN that I am writing to the ECU 95040 Eeprom is attached.  If someone could check it to be sure that its checksums are good, I'd appreciate it.
MK2-VRT

I think the problem is some who else and not the eeprom.

You can test this file, is a working off file without problems.

When it dont helps, buy another ecu en flash the eeprom, or try with cold spray on the pcb.
A6_C5_Allroad

I think the problem is some who else and not the eeprom.

You can test this file, is a working off file without problems.

When it dont helps, buy another ecu en flash the eeprom, or try with cold spray on the pcb.

Thank you, MK2-VRT..!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: