Pages: [1]
Author Topic: now for step 2  (Read 2964 times)
jimmer009

« on: May 28, 2015, 03:38:39 AM »

So I ha e got step one. I got my Ross tech cable and was able to read my ecu!!! I saved the .bin to the laptop. I'm not sure where to go from here??? I can not communicate with the instermemt cluster. But I did just install a single turbo and I have 660cc injectors to swap in. Please help steer me in the right direction.

My car is a 2000 Audi s4. A box. My cluster works fine but now my turn singles don't flash.
tjwasiak

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2015, 05:31:22 AM »

You should start reading S4 Wiki, then move to how-to threads on this forum.

Regarding your issue with turn signals - have you checked fuses? Have you checked if your hazard lights works? What exactly you did before turn signals died?
jimmer009

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2015, 06:06:15 AM »

Thanks for the reply. My hazards flash fine. Turn singles are just solid. All I did was read the ecu with nefmoto. And cleared some trouble codes through vcds.

As far as tuning s4 wiki is great. I'm doing more reading I found everything for my injectors and to run a mono o2 sensor.

I load my .bin into tuner pro not much happens with the box .xdf. I was not connected to the car just trying to get a feel for software.
jimmer009

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2015, 09:48:25 AM »

OK I'm on the right track now. I unplugged from the car and went inside and opened everything with tuner pro. Now I edit my .bin. for the Hitachi maf I changed krkte(I'm pretty sure that is the file its not in front of me any more) from 0 to 1027. And I'm going to start with fueling when I get out of work. One question I still have in tuner pro files or maps have two different icons. The square ones and the pie3.14 looking ones. Can you tell me the difference?Huh
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: