Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2.7t p0341 and p0346  (Read 4682 times)
b4A4nowA6

« on: July 21, 2015, 10:45:23 AM »

Ok guys this is hard to explain and keep it short so I will do my best.

Recently installed a replacement APB for my BEL and I am pretty sure I changed over everything that I needed to in order to get this thing working. Well the car will not start, turns over great but no start. I did a full timing belt job w/lockbar. Everything  aligns perfect. Only code I am getting is the P0314 and P0364.

I went to test voltage at the sensors and as far as the CPS goes.. everything is good. Good ground and 4.9v and 12v respectively.
When I test the CCT, I get nothing at the sensor, but if I take the positive to Battery - or to a known ground source, I get 12v. I have no continuity between either grounds on the CCT and they do not test between the CPS and CCT.. 

SO

I am thinking a bad ground. I have not tested at pin 108 yet but I was thinking I can run an external ground to the sensors and create a splice and see if it starts up.
OR should I run the ground to the ECU ground per factory ( assuming I do not have continuity between grounds at the sensor and ECU)

Thoughts?  Thanks in advance.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: