Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Remap file service  (Read 7147 times)
core2lee91

« on: October 04, 2015, 03:33:25 AM »

Hi;

First of all I am aware this is not what this forum is all about so feel free to delete my post or make me look an idiot :p

I have a 2008 Audi S3 (2.0 TFSI 265bhp) and looking for a Stage 1 remap, can anyone point me in the direction of a good and trusted ECU file service?

n.b. I am not looking to get anything for free, but with the amount of knowlege of Bosch ECU's on this forum people must own or work for tuning companies. There are websites that offer this service, some based in the UK. But what I don't want to do is pay money for a file someone downloaded as part of a 'map pack' or something freely found online from a person who has no idea how to actually tune an ECU.
Punda

« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2015, 01:01:19 PM »

Hi;

First of all I am aware this is not what this forum is all about so feel free to delete my post or make me look an idiot :p

I have a 2008 Audi S3 (2.0 TFSI 265bhp) and looking for a Stage 1 remap, can anyone point me in the direction of a good and trusted ECU file service?

n.b. I am not looking to get anything for free, but with the amount of knowlege of Bosch ECU's on this forum people must own or work for tuning companies. There are websites that offer this service, some based in the UK. But what I don't want to do is pay money for a file someone downloaded as part of a 'map pack' or something freely found online from a person who has no idea how to actually tune an ECU.
Hi, pretty much the same story here looking for a good stage 1 file for a ibiza cupra 1.8T

Please pm me

Sorry about the hijack Wink

"The more you learn, the more you realize you don't know."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: