Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Maps needed Stage 1 1.8t APY/ general doubts  (Read 5738 times)
tdi9pd

« on: November 14, 2015, 11:24:11 AM »

Hello everyone! First of all, I want to thanks for the information (posts, guides..) that I have found in this forum, it´s amazing.
I have read the famous guide "understanding ECU remapping: The audi tt 1.8t variats/bosch motronic me7.x", It has helped me to understand the main maps and their function. (until today , my knowledge was only about the EDC15/16)

I`m the owner of an audi S3 1.8t engine code: APY (210cvs) Ecu: 8L0906018N 0002.
I want to do a stage 1, for my car.

Now, the car is STOCK: turbo boost 0,8bar
I think that is possible with the K04 turbo get: 1,2bar 4000rpm, and 1,0bar@6000rpm.

I have identified:
KFMIRL
KFMOIP
LDRXN
LDRXNZK
KFLBTS
KFFDLBTS
KFZWOP and KFZWOP(2)
KFZW and KFZW(2).

Do I need other maps to make and stage 1?
Differents between KFZWOP and KFZW? What I need to modify, in order to get richer lambda at full throttle?
Are there any BOOST LIMIT map?

Thanks! Regards

TijnCU

flying brick

« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2015, 05:08:18 AM »

Take a look here: http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=6955.0title=
It's not the same ecu or turbo setup, but the maps will apply to your engine. You dont need to touch KFMIRL/KFMIOP for this ecu for stage 1.

nyet
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2015, 11:42:47 AM »

Are there any BOOST LIMIT map?
KFLDHBN

Read the first link in my signature. Whatever that "famous" document is it sounds terribly incomplete.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 11:50:39 AM by nyet » Logged

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
tdi9pd

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2015, 05:15:21 PM »

Take a look here: http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=6955.0title=
It's not the same ecu or turbo setup, but the maps will apply to your engine. You dont need to touch KFMIRL/KFMIOP for this ecu for stage 1.

Hello! Fist of all, thanks for helping me.
I have taken a look at this link, I have opened the original and tunned files and I compared.

I have some doubts:
It's necessary modify ZKLAMFAW map?
Why the LDRXNZK isn`t modified? I suppose I should be modified, but less than LDRXN.
The map KFZK is modified in order to get more ignition angle, but the map KFZK2 isn´t modified. I don´t understand it   Grin

Thanks! Regards!

KFLDHBN

Read the first link in my signature. Whatever that "famous" document is it sounds terribly incomplete.

Hello! thanks for helping me!

I just read the first link, and I have indentified: LAMFA, KFDLULS, and KFLDHBN (the map that you told me).

LAMFA map: acts with the engine running full throttle, and when another lambda protection map isn´t acting. Right?
KFDLULS: This map activate the overboost protection. I think that making a stage 1, this map is not necessary change. (The boost shall not exceed the 2400mbar that the map limits)
KFLDHBN: This map shows the presure ratio maximum. For ex: The value 2,22 @ 5520rpm 70ºC IAT, means that when the atmospheric pressure is 800mbar, the maximum boost will be: 800 X 2,2 = 1760 mbar. It's right?
I need to change this map in order to get the boost pressure I want.

Regards! Thanks!
tdi9pd

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2015, 05:17:41 PM »

repost. sorry
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 09:37:45 AM by tdi9pd » Logged
tdi9pd

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2015, 09:42:26 AM »

Differents between KFZWOP and KFZW?

Hi!
After shearching and reading, I found the answer in this topic: http://www.nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=651.0

Regards!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: