Pages: [1]
Author Topic: new here, help please!  (Read 5435 times)
00b5

« on: November 26, 2015, 06:26:44 PM »

hey guys been a long time s4 owner and browsing this forum for quite some time. Im in the process of some diag with my car and am pretty sure its narrowed down to a bad tune. In order to eliminate that I would like to try a known good flash, This site has an insane amount of information and  I am getting pretty familiar with the software but was curious to if I'm having computer issues on my end or if the file no longer exists, after countless searches I was unable to find it. I am looking for the notorious vr stage 2++ file with the egt's coded out as well as rear o2's with bosch maf. If anyone can point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it!

Dan
ktm733

« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2015, 09:51:10 PM »

I have no room to talk as I ask for help quite often, but your post just looks like your looking for a tuned file which you will not find here. Everybody on this forum will tell you to start from scratch and start reading. Just giving you a heads up..
_nameless

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2015, 12:07:00 AM »

Tuned file section was removed for such reason^^. This forum is to help you create your own tune not just come grab one for free. How do you know your tune is bad? I don't see any logs attached to your post. start with a stick file read the wiki and learn how to delete the hardware you want to remove, post questions you might have and many will be happy to help.

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
adam-

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2015, 01:07:46 AM »

+2 on what the others have already said.  It really looks like you're just looking for a quick handout which you won't get. 

If you can flash your file, you can edit your file.  What's happened in your diag that makes you think it's a bad tune?  Why don't you take it back to whoever wrote it and get them to amend it?  Or why not amend it yourself?
turboat

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2015, 07:20:06 AM »

Take a look at the logging threads, pull some logs and post them up.
00b5

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2015, 07:56:11 AM »

Hey guys I actually located the file and the car seems to be running way better, I'm going to log it over the weekend and if I continue to have problems I'll post them up, thanks !
turboat

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2015, 10:17:10 AM »

I really wouldn't recommend running that file long term. Theres a lot of discussion on here why not. At least log!
00b5

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2015, 01:08:08 PM »

It's more of a short term solution, I would like to make my own file I just simply don't have the time to mess with this stuff for another few weeks and I needed a quick solution. I'm sure I'll be back with tons of questions! Thanks again
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2015, 08:09:23 PM »

Quick solution: stick to stock or the community stage 1 file

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: