Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 95040 madness (maybe revo involved)  (Read 7470 times)
Rl

« on: December 27, 2015, 11:35:33 AM »

Hello to everybody, i ve searched the forum but with no luck.. So here is the story:
-Car is 2nd hand and the first owner had put a revo trial, then chipped by another tuner and car was working fine..
-Luckily i got an eeprom read before trying to write my own file.

When i write a file from another same ecu i have, car starts but for 1 time. Afterthat "checksum error"..
2nd try i get an ori of that ecu and start from scratch and everything is working for 4-5 days and then again DEATH CODE. (maybe 4-5 hours driving like revo trial)
3) i write 95040 ori (i pulled from car) and the modified ori flash. Again the same thing.
Last time i wrote the same file to ecu and i manually changed "33" bytes to 00.And counting days..

So first of all does anybody has a stock 06A906032QN eeprom file? Also is there anyway to "clean" it from revo residues and have it working?
adam-

« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2015, 06:12:08 PM »

Riser board?
Rl

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2015, 08:02:13 PM »

Riser board?

You mean?? If you mean what ecu it came from an ibiza fr 2007 me7.5.5
vwaudiguy

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2015, 08:43:29 PM »

You mean?? If you mean what ecu it came from an ibiza fr 2007 me7.5.5

He's asking if there is a board coming off the pcb that supports the chip. Otherwise referred to an encryption board at times. Normally the 800BB chip is soldered directly to the circuit board.

"If you have a chinese turbo, that you are worried is going to blow up when you floor it, then LOL."
Rl

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2015, 01:35:54 AM »

He's asking if there is a board coming off the pcb that supports the chip. Otherwise referred to an encryption board at times. Normally the 800BB chip is soldered directly to the circuit board.

Oh.. no there is no soldering involved in the ecu and i must be the 1st one opening it for bootmode.
adam-

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2015, 04:37:25 AM »

Wait, are you not writing the 95040 file that was already on the ECU?  The REVO one?

Just write an untouched version to your ECU; original AND EEPROM.  Nothing that's from that ECU, it's Revo crap.

You're already golden since you can bootmode! Smiley  Good luck finding a copy of an EEPROM and original flash.  I've put an 032HN one in the Tuning section if that helps.
gt-innovation

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2015, 05:00:01 AM »

Here it is...replace vin with yours after you revive your ecu.
Rl

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2015, 07:53:29 AM »

Wait, are you not writing the 95040 file that was already on the ECU?  The REVO one?

Just write an untouched version to your ECU; original AND EEPROM.  Nothing that's from that ECU, it's Revo crap.

You're already golden since you can bootmode! Smiley  Good luck finding a copy of an EEPROM and original flash.  I've put an 032HN one in the Tuning section if that helps.

Why? Is there any chance to not be able bootload if hardware is ok? Thats the thing.. EVERYWHERE i searched i didnt find that ori eeprom, only flash..

@gt-innovation  MANY MANY THANKS my friend!! Sadly.. the car went already to revo dealer that aside some foolish employee there they flashed everything stock and charged 50 euros.. Its a friends car and buddy just couldnt wait..

I ll read the eeprom they flashed him and post it also here for comparison reasons and maybe if somebody wants add it to the ori files..

PS: As i also have an ibiza i try to find a 032HN eeprom to "marry" it with a 032HN flash because of a nice damos file.. Just immo off should work right?
gt-innovation

« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2015, 08:09:49 AM »

You can make immo off and it will work.

It is not so wise to merry 2 different software versions.You can just adapt the damos to your own version..Don`t be lazy...

Rl

« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2015, 02:17:46 PM »

You can make immo off and it will work.

It is not so wise to merry 2 different software versions.You can just adapt the damos to your own version..Don`t be lazy...

Understood, but in terms of laziness a flash with the same eeprom and immo offed or corrected shouldnt be ok?
gt-innovation

« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2015, 03:05:06 AM »

Do immo off on eeprom.

Do cksum on eeprom.

Flash the stock file that is paired with the eeprom(same sw ver)

All will be ok.
Rl

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2016, 04:43:29 PM »

Happy new year to everyone! Came back with the 95040.ori of 032QN.. Don't know if it should be posted somewhere else. Finally everything is ok now so fuck off REVO!! I just don't understand why and how they mess others tunes.. What they leave to eeprom that bricks the ecu?!?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: