Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2008 4.2 V8 Touareg 4D0907560DF and Porsche Cayenne v8 022906032BT ORI and DAMOS  (Read 5694 times)
mister t

Well, since I whipped up a tune for my folk's Touareg, I thought I'd make a definition file for it's ECU while I'm at it.

I have a pretty good version of my 4.2 B6 S4 definition file, so I used that as a basis for this one. Turns out they're quite similar.

It's not totally complete, but I'll update as I go along.

Enjoy Smiley

(PS: I'll also include the Porsche Cayenne V8 DAMOS that I've been using to define it, turns out all the ME 7.1.1 V8's are very similar)
MyTunes

Thank you for sharing, you didn't happen to find the MSLUB, and MSLBAS locations for the Touareg file did you?

They are defined in the Cayenne file, but i'll be darned if I can locate them in the Touareg one.

Many thanks
Steve Bassen

2008 but ME 7.1... is this still for the belt drive 4.2L and not the FSI V8?  I thought the Touareg's went FSI on anything later than 2007 MY?  Great work, regardless!  Second the request for MSLUB/MSLBAS Smiley
Steve Bassen

Also, Nefmoto doesn't seem to like reading the Touareg's ECU, any tips with reading/flashing?
Steve Bassen

So I think I foudn them...

MSLBAS 0x19154
MSLUB 0x1B430

Weird thing is, MSLUB correction factor is off by 100 vs all of the other pre-FSI 4.2L bins out there, I had to scale it up to 0.1563 * X before it looked near correct.

Comparison of Touareg values vs B6 S4 values attached (ignore header values for MSLUB, I didn't fix those)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: