Pages: [1]
Author Topic: bin division for use in IDApro  (Read 5160 times)

« on: February 28, 2016, 01:11:36 AM »

hello,I am very interested in learning how to upload a file bin me7 in IDApro.My intention is to try to implement multimap as explained in the forum .After reading the post that are here, and watch the videos of andy, I realized that I divide my file into several parts with a hex editor. I followed the recommendations of tony and spen, and I used the addresses indicated they do not know if I've done it correctly. can anyone confirm if this correct.
if not well could someone show me how. thanks
DT

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2016, 06:03:38 AM »

Use one of the IDA scripts available on this forum to import the file easy.

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2016, 10:53:30 AM »

Use one of the IDA scripts available on this forum to import the file easy.

yes, i download this http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=2431.0

but is correct the division of my file?

thanks

gt-innovation

« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2016, 04:14:39 AM »

yes, i download this http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=2431.0

but is correct the division of my file?

thanks

There is no need to devide your file.Just load it with different offsets.Script does that for you.

« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2016, 04:03:57 PM »

as explained in the script, you must load the rom, and then the flash file. I'm confused...

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2016, 01:24:18 AM »

well I have done a test following the instructions in the script. I've got the decompiled file. as I can now recognize the functions? thanks
gt-innovation

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2016, 08:51:08 AM »

well I have done a test following the instructions in the script. I've got the decompiled file. as I can now recognize the functions? thanks

Some functions can be recognized with me7info.exe which you can find here in the forums... Use this to enumerate the bytes/words(functions) etc.. that are already Generated by the script.Commenting next to them will also help in ida.
After that open a good definition file in ols and a good "Funktionsrahmen" for the me7 assuming that you are already familiar with the instruction set of the c16x cpu.But you never wrote what is your actual goal by doing this?

Search the forum a bit better and you will find all your answers and since you seem new to this this forum will cover almost all of your newbie questions.Do not expect to get always straight forward answers here on how to do anything...Just use the search button and your brains and you will find what you need.

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2016, 01:46:52 PM »

Some functions can be recognized with me7info.exe which you can find here in the forums... Use this to enumerate the bytes/words(functions) etc.. that are already Generated by the script.Commenting next to them will also help in ida.
After that open a good definition file in ols and a good "Funktionsrahmen" for the me7 assuming that you are already familiar with the instruction set of the c16x cpu.But you never wrote what is your actual goal by doing this?

Search the forum a bit better and you will find all your answers and since you seem new to this this forum will cover almost all of your newbie questions.Do not expect to get always straight forward answers here on how to do anything...Just use the search button and your brains and you will find what you need.

thanks for your recommendation, I will look better in the forum, I am familiar with WinOLS, but did not know the ability to edit many functions in the bosch me7, this forum is opening me many ideas to implement in my car, I apologize for ask so I am just was enthusiastically of mechanics and electronics, I'm not a professional I'm not doing this with the intention of making money, on the contrary I have always invested my money to buy tools and work to learn from them .cheers
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: