Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 20
Author Topic: ME7 TUNER WIZARD  (Read 183784 times)
carlossus

Leon Curpa Stg1+

« Reply #60 on: January 21, 2012, 06:29:31 AM »

powerpass
Giannis

« Reply #61 on: January 21, 2012, 07:52:11 AM »

Yes it will show lower kfmirl in advisor, because stock is too high for only 0.6 boost, that's why bosch limits that with ldrxn. Try to put kfmirl that is suggested and just FF whole ldrxn table Wink
yes you are right because as i saw in stock setup ldrxn is lower than kfmirl. And also is to considered some slight increase in boost during overboost conditions
masterj

« Reply #62 on: January 21, 2012, 11:12:31 AM »

File is password protected, anyone know what it is?

Why would you need password to open file? It is there for a reason, so no important calculation tables are compromised. I'm going to change it in the next version.

nyet
Administrator

« Reply #63 on: January 21, 2012, 11:19:18 AM »

Dude sorry, that is a lame excuse. Of all the projects I have ever worked on, not ONCE has "important code" been "compromised".

Thats what SCM is for. Which, incidentally, can't be used on excel files LOL.

A large part of my hatred for excel spreadsheets is the demographic that uses them :/
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 11:21:28 AM by nyet » Logged

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
julex

« Reply #64 on: January 21, 2012, 12:07:51 PM »

no pun intended in your case ofc Smiley
kenmac

« Reply #65 on: January 21, 2012, 03:14:49 PM »

I get this error message in Excel 2010 every time I try to edit one of the editable fields or if I switch to the other worksheet:

masterj

« Reply #66 on: January 22, 2012, 06:08:14 AM »

I get this error message in Excel 2010 every time I try to edit one of the editable fields or if I switch to the other worksheet:

Looks like this will not work in Office 2010 as error says... I programmed in 2007 and have no office 2010

createddeleted

« Reply #67 on: January 22, 2012, 02:15:26 PM »

Office for Mac 2011: Gives compile error, but seems to still work.
masterj

« Reply #68 on: January 22, 2012, 03:10:59 PM »

Office for Mac 2011: Gives compile error, but seems to still work.

That is good news Smiley

chrisangus

« Reply #69 on: January 22, 2012, 03:40:52 PM »

Why would you need password to open file? It is there for a reason, so no important calculation tables are compromised. I'm going to change it in the next version.

Sorry you miss understood, was just trying to use your spreadsheet, must be my old version of excell. it works ok in 2010.

Can I just ask, when I enter the KFMIRL data, is it supposed to generate the KFMIOP map for me?
masterj

« Reply #70 on: January 22, 2012, 07:05:28 PM »

Sorry you miss understood, was just trying to use your spreadsheet, must be my old version of excell. it works ok in 2010.

Can I just ask, when I enter the KFMIRL data, is it supposed to generate the KFMIOP map for me?

Yes it should generate kfmiop Wink

chrisangus

« Reply #71 on: January 23, 2012, 08:14:01 AM »

Yes it should generate kfmiop Wink

Ah it doesn't on mine, is it done automatic after i (paste) fill the KFMIRL or do I hit a calculate button somewhere?
TTQS
« Reply #72 on: January 23, 2012, 08:38:50 AM »

A large part of my hatred for excel spreadsheets is the demographic that uses them :/

Jeezus... and I thought I was angry and cynical.  Shocked

That's me off the Christmas card list then because I love Excel and what can be done with it and VBA. I don't agree with protecting sheets though.

I presume masterj was simply referring to protection against someone inadvertently corrupting the code by curious fiddling then not knowing how to fix it (other than the rather obvious fix of just downloading a fresh copy) rather than trying to protect some rather simple functionality...?  Undecided

TTQS
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #73 on: January 23, 2012, 12:42:59 PM »

I get it for quick hacks, but not as a production tool, since it can't be kept usefully in SCM, nor can it be used for automated builds or regression testing.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
masterj

« Reply #74 on: January 23, 2012, 05:35:42 PM »

Jeezus... and I thought I was angry and cynical.  Shocked

That's me off the Christmas card list then because I love Excel and what can be done with it and VBA. I don't agree with protecting sheets though.

I presume masterj was simply referring to protection against someone inadvertently corrupting the code by curious fiddling then not knowing how to fix it (other than the rather obvious fix of just downloading a fresh copy) rather than trying to protect some rather simple functionality...?  Undecided

TTQS

yep, so they wouldn't put bad tables after that into winols or tunerpro and get torque monitor 2 DTC
BTW: I would really like that other people would also include their useful sheets into this doc, but I know that VBA can also be used for *bad things*. So if anyone wants to help me with this doc then please send me a copy of your xlsm or whatever extension the file has and I'll add it to main file (after checking for any possible *bad* vba). And then I'll upload new version in first post (crediting the author ofcourse). Also If anyone wants to port my current kfmiop calculator to diff sized tables then please do and send me copy, this will help others Wink
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 05:44:55 PM by masterj » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 20
  Print  

Jump to: