Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
Author Topic: Re: 032HN No Rear O2, No SAI. Stage Bleh.  (Read 43861 times)
RBPE

« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2016, 10:08:30 AM »

Jesus christ you guys... im just looking  to delete the sai and rear 02 can i get a straight answer please.. thats all im asking for..
will this file work for me?
Thats it thats all im asking....
I didnt ask for anyones opinion on my injectors or fpr or anything else...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Look for ESKONF, looks like in the pic, S4 wiki tells you about it plus threads on here; also codewords in applicable areas;
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 10:10:57 AM by RBPE » Logged
guyver96

« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2016, 11:18:51 AM »

RBPE thanks already done all that in my original .bin following the instructions on the s4wiki. After doing them i end up with 4 errors me7check.

nyet
Administrator

« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2016, 11:28:15 AM »

RBPE thanks already done all that in my original .bin following the instructions on the s4wiki. After doing them i end up with 4 errors me7check.

And you didn't bother with ME7Sum?

Why?

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2016, 11:31:07 AM »

I wonder what life would've been like if Einstein or Thomas Edison had been like you and the others who can't give a simple yes or no.

General relativity (or even special relativity) cannot be explained by a simple "yes" or "no".

Fundamental understanding is always helpful; those that always demand "yes" or "no" go through life at a distinct disadvantage, as they never gain any actual comprehension of any topic.

ECUx Plot

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
guyver96

« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2016, 03:21:53 PM »

Me7sum hasnt worked on my pc as of yet. Pc keeps deleting it thinking its a virus. Would that tell me where the errors are?

Nyet... thats deep... lol

nyet
Administrator

« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2016, 04:33:38 PM »

Me7sum hasnt worked on my pc as of yet. Pc keeps deleting it thinking its a virus. Would that tell me where the errors are?

me7check tells you what checksums need to be updated to take into account the changes you made to your bin.

ME7Sum does something else: guess what that is?

ECUx Plot

guyver96

« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2016, 05:11:19 PM »

Corrects errors.. but would this mean its defaulting everything back to stock and disregard what I've changed?
I honestly don't know. Sad

nyet
Administrator

« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2016, 05:44:40 PM »

would this mean its defaulting everything back to stock and disregard what I've changed?

If it did that, it would be a useless tool; you could just use the stock binary instead of using me7sum.

Let's back up a step: Why does an ECU need to checksum protect the image it is executing?

ECUx Plot

guyver96

« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2016, 05:53:19 PM »

I Had to add Me7sum to my Antivirus "safe" list to get it working... here is what I get now.  Undecided
guyver96

« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2016, 06:10:37 PM »

If it did that, it would be a useless tool; you could just use the stock binary instead of using me7sum.

Let's back up a step: Why does an ECU need to checksum protect the image it is executing?
Sorry nyet Sad i can build a pc and get one running but when it comes to programing i flatline i dont understand most of this im just going by what i read. Ive done everything the s4wiki explains along with a few threads from here but i just end up with errors. Me7check was giving me 4 now me7sum gives 3 ive repeated everything many times.

I believe the values in eskonf  are what is throwing everything off. I dont have the def. File for my ecu im using one from n hn?

vwaudiguy

« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2016, 06:50:30 PM »

You can build a pc, but can you google?

"A checksum is a small-size datum from a block of digital data for the purpose of detecting errors which may have been introduced during its transmission or storage. It is usually applied to an installation file after it is received from the download server. By themselves, checksums are often used to verify data integrity, but should not be relied upon to also verify data authenticity."

"If you have a chinese turbo, that you are worried is going to blow up when you floor it, then LOL."
guyver96

« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2016, 07:19:02 PM »

Ive done what I can with what I know... Ive reached the conclusion that without the Definition file for my ecu, atleast I cant seem to fix it. The S4wiki is modifying locations I do not have on the tunerpro list. I don't have any CDXXX locations "CDHSH,CDLATV etc... etc.." I don't have CLXXX... none of those the s4wiki refers to for deleting the 02 sensor. For the SAI I don't have CKONABG or CDSLS.
royce5950

« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2016, 03:36:28 PM »

I don't understand why can't you find a definition for your .bin? Tell me what your bin is and I'll find you a definition. But I won't do anything else  Lips sealed

Also, don't get so hung up on little things like sensor deletes and little tid bits here and there.. This whole thing is a process and I feel like focusing on something like deleting your rear 02 sensor or SAI deletes and what not... When really you should be putting forth a good effort to dial in KFMIRL, KFMIOP, LDRXN, LDRXNZK... The essentials.

Purchase Tuned Files Ready To Be FlashedFor Audi / VW 1.8T & 2.0T Engines ➡️ TUNEDBYV3@GMAIL.COMAs low as just $50
316LV

« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2016, 06:23:52 PM »

I don't understand why can't you find a definition for your .bin?...

He can't find a def because the 032LS is rare. It was only put in the New Beetle ECUs. I looked for one to try and help, but came up with nothing.

I'm going to bet that no one ever put in the effort to make one because the ECU is cross flashable with the more common HS and HN s/w. I can't see how it would't be. They are both ME7.5 and AWP engines of the same model year, just different body style. One is VAG100 and the other VAG101. It doesn't get much closer than that.

I would just cross flash the 032HS/HN if the bootrom on the LS is 5.12 personally. They are so well defined that he wouldn't have to do anything other than follow the Wiki instructions to delete whatever, checksum and flash. Done.

Go ahead and give me negative karma... I don't care if you like what I post princess.
royce5950

« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2016, 07:13:11 PM »

He can't find a def because the 032LS is rare. It was only put in the New Beetle ECUs. I looked for one to try and help, but came up with nothing.

I'm going to bet that no one ever put in the effort to make one because the ECU is cross flashable with the more common HS and HN s/w. I can't see how it would't be. They are both ME7.5 and AWP engines of the same model year, just different body style. One is VAG100 and the other VAG101. It doesn't get much closer than that.

I would just cross flash the 032HS/HN if the bootrom on the LS is 5.12 personally. They are so well defined that he wouldn't have to do anything other than follow the Wiki instructions to delete whatever, checksum and flash. Done.

Ah... I see. I think OP probably is going to just give up because something like that, in the eyes of someone with minimal experience regarding ECU tuning and so forth, seems like it would be a lot more difficult than it actually is... And considering the first thing he asked when he joined the forum was "I found this tuned file on here, can I use it, can I use it OR NOT!? I just want to know if this free file will work so I can be on my way..." I just don't see much commitment here other than the commitment to, for lack of a better word... mooch.

Purchase Tuned Files Ready To Be FlashedFor Audi / VW 1.8T & 2.0T Engines ➡️ TUNEDBYV3@GMAIL.COMAs low as just $50
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to: