Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Me7check not agreeing with TunerPro plugin  (Read 3275 times)
e_pacman

« on: March 22, 2016, 11:38:15 AM »

A few years ago I modified the requested load map LDRXN slightly on my Seat Leon 1.8T 2003 (AUQ). I used TunerPro with the plugin from Mtx ELectronics at the time, flashed the file and the car has been running great ever since. Now I thougt about doing some more tuning, so I started by uploading the file from the ECU today. When testing the file with ME7Check, it says I have 1 RSA error. ME7sum seems to be able to fix the problem, if there really is one.

So, is ME7check or the plugin wrong, or could they somehow both be right? Could I be running with an incorrect checksum without any problems?

tune16.bin is the file the car has been running on for quite a while now, and the fixed one is after running me7sum on it. The stock file is also included.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2016, 11:41:04 AM »

Not everybody fixes the RSA signature, and not all ECUs care if the RSA signature is fixed or not.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
e_pacman

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2016, 11:49:30 AM »

Great, that's probably it then. Thanks for your reply!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: