Pages: [1]
Author Topic: New ECU help!, Citroen C2 VTR bosch 7.4.5 virginize  (Read 5024 times)
graham1981

« on: April 04, 2016, 02:30:46 AM »

Hiya, I  really really hope someone can help me here!.

My ECU decided to emit horrible white smoke from it whilst being in car (connected up normally) So i sent it off to a company to repair it, I never saw the ECU again =(

I now have my c2 vtr sat on the drive not being able to go anywhere, not a problem i thought, I'll buy another ECU (same model etc) and put that in the car, then turn off the Immo using the Galletto cable I've bought, but no nothing. For some reason the ECU will not talk to the Galletto 1260. So i thought, not a problem, i'll try a different cable and bought a MPPS Cable, which also didn't work.

Last ditch effort (just in case) i bought a BDM100 unit.

I have been able to JTAG many other devices before in the past etc, Im ok with the software and hardware side, but Car ECU's are not my thing, as you can tell lol

I really really hope someone can help me "virginize" the ECU

Here's the details if anyone can help

Bosch

0 261 208 906

RB CMME ME745 CEM0

ME7.4.5

I have asked on another forum, but no one seems, or is willing to help.

If anyone can point me in the right direction, there will be a few beers with your names on lol

graham1981

« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2016, 11:51:56 AM »

Anybody at all?
nubcake

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2016, 10:09:51 AM »

Anybody at all?

The thing is, immo info is stored in separate eeprom - and all tools you bought are intended for the other thing: working with primary FLASH or main CPU ROM. So you either need to get some tool which is made specifically for working with immo, or desolder the eeprom and read/write it in chip programmer.

But first you can try this connection info to bootmode the ecu, then try this tool to read out the eeprom. But I don't believe that it will work, to be honest.

Be careful about trying the provided pinout without first confirming it with wiring diagrams.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 10:15:43 AM by nubcake » Logged
graham1981

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2016, 03:28:29 AM »

Thank you very much for the help!,

Is it possible to "virgin" these ECU's?
nubcake

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2016, 10:05:15 AM »

Thank you very much for the help!,

Is it possible to "virgin" these ECU's?

It's hard to give proper reply to this question. Smiley
Short version is: yes.
Longer version is: you need eeprom image off the "virgin ECU", which I'm not sure you'll be able to find.
But you probably can get away with just turning the immo off.

Anyways, study the immobilizer section - you're more likely to find answers there.
DiegoAC

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2016, 12:43:13 PM »

I think I might be able to help with immo off and perhaps try a few files for virgin.
Just let me know.

Cheers.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: